Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

What is your carryon hand luggage of choice?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2017, 10:53 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: EY Guest Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, Le Club Accor Silver, AAdvantage Gold

I need some help buying hand luggage.
My current MontBlanc nighflight carryon has seen too many mileage runs (wear and tear) and is not the most comfortable to move around the airports. What carryons do you use?
Old Nov 5, 2017, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by DatBoi
My current MontBlanc nighflight carryon has seen too many mileage runs (wear and tear)
You're 14. I have bags that predate your existence. What are you doing with the bag? Kicking it around the living room?
Recondite and cmajewsk like this.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 3:17 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: EY Guest Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, Le Club Accor Silver, AAdvantage Gold
Originally Posted by Dubh
You're 14. I have bags that predate your existence. What are you doing with the bag? Kicking it around the living room?
It hits a lot of surfaces due to its lack of mobility and my younger brother plays with it.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 12:46 pm

Programs: EY Gold
I like to use a Spinneys shopping bag. It's waterproof, resistant to scratches and I have quite a few at home.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.