Wiki Posts
Search

Offer for double tier miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2017, 2:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad, qatar, jet airways, emirates, air india
Offer for double tier miles

Had an email for double tier miles, just wanted to know , is this for new bookings only or for booking already made but not flown ?
Old Oct 22, 2017, 1:31 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Depends on the terms, copy and paste them here and we'll let you know. Seems like the offers for requalification are starting to leak out !
Old Oct 23, 2017, 5:13 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Gold
Originally Posted by Ashp
Had an email for double tier miles, just wanted to know , is this for new bookings only or for booking already made but not flown ?
It usually gives details of both booking and travel dates in the footer.

I haven't received that email but it would be no use to me as I now have Gold qualification until March 2020 and it wouldn't be enough for me to get Platinum as I don't travel frequently enough. Getting Gold was difficult enough as all my flights are for leisure only rather than work.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 12:26 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Just received this..thanks EY but...no thanks...I will happily slip to Gold very soon!

Start planning your next adventure today and earn double tier miles on all bookings.
As a valued Etihad Guest member, we are offering you
double tier miles so that you can maintain your tier status. Benefits include excess baggage, priority check-in and bonus guest miles when you fly on Etihad. Plus, you can upgrade your tier status and receive additional benefits.

Explore a world of choices at
etihad.com.
Sale ends 21 March 2019.
  1. To be eligible for this offer, you must be an Etihad Guest member.
  2. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other Etihad Guest Miles promotion from Etihad Guest or Etihad Airways or any partner airlines.
  3. This Bonus Tier Miles promotion is valid for travel in Economy Class and Business Class only.
  4. This Bonus Tier Miles offer is valid for bookings made between 15 March 2019 and 11:59 21 March 2019 GST+1 for travel until 27 November 2019.
  5. The Bonus Tier Miles promotion will be valid on Tier Miles only, no bonus Etihad Guest Miles or Tier Segments will be credited.
  6. The Double Tier Miles Bonus will be calculated based on the base earn rate only, and depend on the eligible fare class booked.
  7. This Bonus Tier Miles promotion is valid on Etihad Airways operated flights only.
  8. This Bonus Tier Miles promotion is restricted to members who receive this email only.
  9. The Bonus Tier Miles offer is not valid on redemption flights/free flights.
  10. The Bonus Tier Miles will be credited for every eligible flight flown during the promotion period.
  11. All Bonus Tier miles will be credited after 14 days from each flight activity date.
  12. To be eligible for the Bonus Tier miles offer, the booking must originate from Abu Dhabi.
  13. Discount fares are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Etihad Airways, these are special fares with limited availability.
  14. *Fares are inclusive of applicable taxes and fuel surcharges, the break down will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at the time of publication; however, the levels may vary based on fluctuations in the tax amount.
  15. Valid visas and travel documents are the responsibility of our Guests.
  16. Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions
  17. Flight/Day restriction and Blackout periods for inbound travel 24 August - 8 September 2019 will apply.
  18. The Airport taxes are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
  19. Advance purchase of 21 days in Economy Class and 14 days in Business Class will apply.
  20. Weekend surcharges may apply.
  21. Other terms and conditions apply.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 8:59 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Etihad Platinum
Got the same but bonus miles not Tier miles.
Old Mar 16, 2019, 11:02 am

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
No luck for me. Would have been massively helpful though
Old Mar 20, 2019, 10:08 am

Programs: EY
"
  1. To be eligible for the Bonus Tier miles offer, the booking must originate from Abu Dhabi."
What's the point then?
Old Mar 20, 2019, 9:37 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by xobile
"
  1. To be eligible for the Bonus Tier miles offer, the booking must originate from Abu Dhabi."
What's the point then?
Targeted promo, hence origin specified?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.