Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Best Seats for Family w/2 Small Children A380 Business Studio

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2017, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, AA PLAT, DL PLAT, EK SILVER

Hi All -

We are flying JFK-AUH on the A380 in Business Studio and were wondering which were the best seats for our family. We will be 4 adults, 1 child and 1 lap infant.

2 questions:
1) Should we take the very last row, is that a true "mini section"?
2) Does Etihad have airline bassinets for very small children?

Thank you!
Sven
Old Oct 19, 2017, 10:53 pm

Programs: BA GGL/ VS Gold. Former: UA 1K (10 years+) , EY partners Plat, SQ PPS Club, SU Gold, LH SEN/HON

You should sit in the family section, where the basinets are. This would be the rear of the plane upstairs.

Is the Nanny still around or did that go away with cost cuts? Yes there is a bassinet and a Nanny too. ( I have paged the Nanny on a few occasions where kids have been out of control)

I am almost certain that infants are not allowed in the forward section where there is no basinet since there would be no place to put an infant.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 6:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, AA PLAT, DL PLAT, EK SILVER
Thanks - will do. Is row 25 the only row in that last section? Would be great since there are 6 seats and we'd be 4 or 5 of 6.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.