Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EY Onboard Wifi

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2019, 9:55 pm

Programs: EY, VA, QR, QF, AF, ITA, VS
Originally Posted by thibaultFR

Can confirm that Flexinet works perfectly fine now on A380 using online login and IPass ! It’s pretty fast and reliable.
Can’t use 2 devices at the same time and must disconnect using the online web page or you cannot reconnect after !
ipass app says that I am connected
will report later as I will be flying on a 787!
works perfectly fine as well on B787. Used it on 2 routes : MEL-AUH and AUH-BNE
Old Jan 25, 2019, 4:23 am

Yes CPH still works

Originally Posted by thibaultFR
Hi there,
Is CPH wifi still working on Etihad ? I will fly a 787 and a A380 this week so would like to know.
Or anyone have tried Flexinet ? Or the AirlineCheckins app who provides wifi ?

Thanks
Yes CPH still works, it was offline for a while there but it is back now, if you have any problems contact CPH support they are pretty helpful from my experience. 6 month pass is really good value.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 4:24 am

??

Originally Posted by kelix
The Mastcard one works for me
Hi kelix, what is this MasterCard one, is it from ipass? And is it a perk you received with the card or could you purchase it?
Old Feb 25, 2019, 11:44 am

Originally Posted by ss1710
Anyone know if Boingo through Amex plat is working by any chance? I too had it working on two flights in March but after that it stopped working. Any chances that has changed. If it matters at all, I'll be on the 388 and 320 on upcoming flights
Any further update on whether Boingo (via Amex Plat) still works on EY? Thanks!
Old Mar 2, 2019, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by Ldnn1

Any further update on whether Boingo (via Amex Plat) still works on EY? Thanks!
To answer my own question, Boingo was one of the login options on my flight (A380) but my Boingo account details from Amex weren't accepted. Seemed to imply that the Amex subscription doesn't include onboard wifi, but I'm not sure about that. By contrast the Mastercard page expressly says it does, but I can't say if that would've worked or not.

Anyway, I bought the 4.95 USD 30mb voucher for the flight instead and that was enough to get me through emails for most of the flight, so worked out ok for me.
Old May 30, 2019, 12:30 am

CPH Travel WiFI / Mobilise

Hi All, for those interested I received an email from CPH support that CPH Travel WiFi was no longer available for purchase due to technical reasons. They recommended using Mobilise Hotspots (www.mobilisehotspots.com) as an alternative, it seems pretty much the same as CPH and they also have competitive year long subscription option, whereas cph had a max of 6 months.
Old Sep 10, 2019, 3:27 am

Programs: TK Elite (*G), ITA Executive, WY Silver, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
The 320 wifi doesn't seem to support iPass or Boingo...
Shame, because it works flawlessly with the widebodied fleet
Old Sep 4, 2022, 2:06 am

Does Boingo still work post covid...?

Hi all,

Any chance someone can confirm if Boingo still works? I'm flying MEL-AUH Wednesday 7th September and hoping to tap in.
I've got the Boingo world mastercard offer.
Old Sep 7, 2022, 9:38 am

Programs: EY Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Shragi Aron
Hi all,

Any chance someone can confirm if Boingo still works? I'm flying MEL-AUH Wednesday 7th September and hoping to tap in.
I've got the Boingo world mastercard offer.
yup works
Old Apr 14, 2023, 2:36 am

Programs: EY, VA, QR, QF, AF, ITA, VS

New wifi packages it seems.

Chat is now free for EY Guests members or available for a small fee for non-members.

Now with unlimited data instead of a fixed amount - this will help EY Plats who were supposed to get 3x wifi packages per flight but could only redeem one for the whole flight for free.

EY Guest Gold rebate is now only 25% off compared to 75% off of their previous offering.

JayCee1966 likes this.

Last edited by thibaultFR; Apr 14, 2023 at 2:37 am Reason: grammar
Old Apr 14, 2023, 10:46 am

Is this on all planes, or do the options vary by aircraft? Are the speeds too slow to make "unlimited" worthwhile?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.