Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SYD-AUH in F

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2017, 5:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG & Accor Plat...
Originally Posted by THR
Shame the OP has not responded.
Well...it's not as if a380 F apartment reviews are hard to find ....but I suppose it would be interesting if they got a lesser service because of being an upgrade. Not that I have found that to be the case....while I've never felt the need to upgrade from J in the A380 , it's a great seat, I have upgraded to F a few times on the old a330's and 777's , enjoyed the full onboard F experience including the best steak I have ever had in the air...and never paid more than the minimum bid. Happy with that.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 12:36 am
THR

Originally Posted by LostAntipod
Well...it's not as if a380 F apartment reviews are hard to find ....but I suppose it would be interesting if they got a lesser service because of being an upgrade. Not that I have found that to be the case....while I've never felt the need to upgrade from J in the A380 , it's a great seat, I have upgraded to F a few times on the old a330's and 777's , enjoyed the full onboard F experience including the best steak I have ever had in the air...and never paid more than the minimum bid. Happy with that.
While true, given the discussion around cost cutting, I am keen to understand whether the inflight experience has been adjusted.

We are booked in F (first time on Etihad) from CDG-SYD next year, so keen to understand whether it is changing for the worse.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 2:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: QANTAS, Oneworld
Originally Posted by stargold
everyone thought you got a free upgrade:
Thank you for remind8ng me why I stopped participating in FlyerTalk previously and will likely now do so again.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 5:09 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG & Accor Plat...
Originally Posted by RealityBites
Thank you for remind8ng me why I stopped participating in FlyerTalk previously and will likely now do so again.
I also thought you had a free upgrade . Given the way EY have been cutting services and disenfranchising their frequent flyers, this would get our attention as some positive news for a change . It's only down-thread that you give the clue that you participated in the online auction....something that has been available for years.

I too would be thrilled to try the a380 in F, but if you think the reaction here is bad, best you steer clear of commenting on Facebook and YouTube now that you have discovered the internet.
NoY likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.