Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Seats in J for Couple on Etihad 787

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2017, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Best Seats in J for Couple on Etihad 787

We are flying Etihad for the first time on our next trip. We are booked in J on the 3-cabin 787. What are the best seats for a couple who want to sit next to each other? We are currently in 6E/6F in the minicabin, but I have read conlicting reports on the minicabin. Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 6:28 am

Programs: BA Executive Club - Silver (OWS)
Originally Posted by 904gatpr
We are flying Etihad for the first time on our next trip. We are booked in J on the 3-cabin 787. What are the best seats for a couple who want to sit next to each other? We are currently in 6E/6F in the minicabin, but I have read conlicting reports on the minicabin. Thanks in advance.
I love the mini-cabin and would stick with 6EF. Second choice would be first row of the main cabin, 7EF.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 8:38 am

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum
Pulling this older posting back up to see if there are any new perspectives on couples J seating on a 3 class 787-9. We are currently booked in 6E/6F. Any more recent experiences and thoughts? The seat map is wide open, so we could select any seats we wanted right now (flight in Nov). Thanks for your help.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 8:57 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Mini cabin definitely the best J seats without question as feels like your own private area and is significantly quieter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.