Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 30, 2016, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MatthewLAX
Original discussion: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etihad-airways-etihad-guest/1624033-f-lounge-auh3-open-still-waiting-2016-a.html

Review with 100+ photos - link (blog)
Print Wikipost

F lounge in AUH opened 30MAY2016

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2017, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by shgroamer
The liquor you most enjoy drinking....
it just so happens that i most enjoy drinking the most expensive liquor

really though - purely because i can't distinguish too many details and it being more expensive actually helps me enjoy it more.
Old May 31, 2017, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by kit615
In that case, could anyone familiar with AUH verify that if the airport has shared departure and arrival area? Meaning I could just walk to the F lounge after my arrival without clearing immigration, and then clear immigration after I visited the lounge?
You need a boarding pass to enter the transit area... I have never tried to get out of the airport once I am in the transit area, but I believe is possible!

So if you don't have any other boarding pass, the answer is no!
Old May 31, 2017, 4:39 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by LoungeBum
You need a boarding pass to enter the transit area... I have never tried to get out of the airport once I am in the transit area, but I believe is possible!

So if you don't have any other boarding pass, the answer is no!
If arriving on another flight you just go through security, no BP check IIRC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.