Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 30, 2016, 6:01 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MatthewLAX
Original discussion: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etihad-airways-etihad-guest/1624033-f-lounge-auh3-open-still-waiting-2016-a.html

Review with 100+ photos - link (blog)
Print Wikipost

F lounge in AUH opened 30MAY2016

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2016, 2:33 pm

I'm in one of the private rooms now, all by my self. There was one available when I arrived.

Here's the new menu. The Emirates Palace part is the same as before, though.

Writing this on a phone, so not sure how well this filesharing works. We'll see.
Attached Images  

Last edited by knutfin; Sep 16, 2016 at 2:40 pm
Old Sep 16, 2016, 2:38 pm

Appetiser
Attached Images  
Old Sep 16, 2016, 2:40 pm

Cheese n' dessert
Attached Images  
Old Sep 16, 2016, 4:19 pm

did notice menu was a bit different but still managed to order eggs benedict for breakfast
Old Sep 16, 2016, 9:38 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Thanks. For me with a different taste as a vegetarian, I (octo laval ?) I kie eggs B when traveling. I am sur they can come up with even some Indian items. !
Old Sep 17, 2016, 4:00 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum. Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by knutfin
Here's the new menu. The Emirates Palace part is the same as before, though.
Thanks for that. Much appreciated. Will be able to try it myself in a couple of weeks.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by mike84k
did notice menu was a bit different but still managed to order eggs benedict for breakfast
I also ordered eggs benedict, no problems.

Also the lamb loins were nice.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 5:32 am

Programs: AY Gold (OWS), SK Gold (*A Gold), airBaltic VIP, Hilton Gold, PP
Originally Posted by irishguy28
The Etihad lounges require you to be travelling on Etihad.
Sorry if this has been anwered. Will I have access when travelling with an EY flight but with an AZ code? Which lounge?
Old Sep 21, 2016, 11:27 am

Programs: EY: Platinum; Skyteam: Elite Plus; HHonors: Diamond; Best Western: Diamond Select
Maybe someone is interested in the remaining pages of the F lounge menu (Emirates Palace and Drinks Menu).

Breakfast menu was same as posted above by knutfin.

Took the pics last Friday morning.

Not sure if the Emirates Palace menu changed since opening date.

If anyone needs information about the Cigar Lounge menu, just let me know and I can upload the Cigar/Whisky menu.
Attached Images           
Old Sep 21, 2016, 11:30 am

Programs: EY: Platinum; Skyteam: Elite Plus; HHonors: Diamond; Best Western: Diamond Select
remaining 2 pages:
Attached Images   
Old Sep 21, 2016, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by Hoias
Maybe someone is interested in the remaining pages of the F lounge menu (Emirates Palace and Drinks Menu).

Breakfast menu was same as posted above by knutfin.

Took the pics last Friday morning.

Not sure if the Emirates Palace menu changed since opening date.

If anyone needs information about the Cigar Lounge menu, just let me know and I can upload the Cigar/Whisky menu.
Thanks for the menu upload! Looks like all but Emirates Palace menu have changed. The EP menu remains exactly the same as I had in early June. Nevertheless, each course was pretty good with great presentation.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 6:31 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by danger
If I have Alitalia Frecia Alata Plus status and I'm traveling on Air Berlin, can I access the F lounge?
With Etihad and its partners aligning benefits, I'm confident I will now have access.

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...uest-benefits/
Old Oct 5, 2016, 7:54 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum. Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
I was in the F lounge the other day for about the eighth time and I was disappointed by the noticeable decline in standards. I was not shown to my table, not given a hot towel, not offered Arabic coffee and nobody came to me to take my drinks order. In the end, I went to the bar and complained. It was a quiet time of day (11:00 am) with only about three other pax in there, but there were ample staff who were clearly more interested in talking to each other. The buffet section was almost non existent too. I even had to ask for the menus. Overall, a very poor experience.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 8:34 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by sabdhabi
I was in the F lounge the other day for about the eighth time and I was disappointed by the noticeable decline in standards. I was not shown to my table, not given a hot towel, not offered Arabic coffee and nobody came to me to take my drinks order. In the end, I went to the bar and complained. It was a quiet time of day (11:00 am) with only about three other pax in there, but there were ample staff who were clearly more interested in talking to each other. The buffet section was almost non existent too. I even had to ask for the menus. Overall, a very poor experience.
We will be using the F lounge at AUh come February. Were other advertised services also downgraded ?
This is very disheartening as I have a layover of eight hours starting around midnight.
Hopefully this was a one off.
Old Oct 5, 2016, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by HMPS
We will be using the F lounge at AUh come February. Were other advertised services also downgraded ?
This is very disheartening as I have a layover of eight hours starting around midnight.
Hopefully this was a one off.
There has been a decline in services and yes the staff do tend to gather together to talk. One of the issues of having so much staff to passenger ratio i guess.
The cigar lounge now only offers 3 cigars for free and others are for sale

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.