Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

ANA NRT-IAD-NRT First Class 96,200 Guest Miles and $230 [now expired]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA NRT-IAD-NRT First Class 96,200 Guest Miles and $230 [now expired]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2015, 6:30 am

Programs: BAEC: Bronze. Skywards: Silver
Originally Posted by sushimaru
Congratulations! I thought this award chart was a joke, and I actually called EY office to confirm if the chart was valid, the agent said yes, but still couldn't believe it! Under Terms and Conditions it says "The Business Class redemption rates will be twice the value of the economy redemption rates" but certainly that does not match the redemption table, before even talking about F rates. Oh, let's just keep it quiet... shhhhh...
Hi Guys, sorry to restart and old thread. My understanding is that i can book F class tickets for only 80K~ ANA miles or Ethiad guest miles?
Is this correct?
Old Oct 19, 2015, 6:34 am

Programs: QF(Platinum) VA(Platinum) EY(Platinum) NZ(Gold) AZ(Platinum) SPG(Gold)
Originally Posted by dood125
Hi Guys, sorry to restart and old thread. My understanding is that i can book F class tickets for only 80K~ ANA miles or Ethiad guest miles?
Is this correct?
It'll probably help if you say where you're flying from, and where to
Old Oct 19, 2015, 7:16 am

Smile

Originally Posted by SuiteFlight
It'll probably help if you say where you're flying from, and where to
ha ha in my excitement i left the critical part out!
Just gotten off the phone with Ethiad guest services who have confirmed seats are available.

I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of BA Club world seats using avios (£2,600) whereas this will only cost me ~£400 taxes in total!

Does anyone on here have first hand experience between BA club world and ANA Business class?

It would be much appreciated. Also is it worth spending the extra miles to go in First on ANA?

(LHR-NRT or HND)

Thanks!
Old Oct 19, 2015, 7:37 am

Programs: QF(Platinum) VA(Platinum) EY(Platinum) NZ(Gold) AZ(Platinum) SPG(Gold)
Originally Posted by dood125
Also is it worth spending the extra miles to go in First on ANA? (LHR-NRT or HND) Thanks!
ANA flies it's 77W between LHR and HND - it has First. According to the copy of the chart redemption chart I have, it costs 45,100 each way (only a couple of thousand more than Business) for that flight pairing - so First is an easy choice.
Old Oct 19, 2015, 7:42 am

Run, don't walk, in booking NH over BA. The two are really chalk and cheese.

If you are able to book NH F, do so immediately and also buy some lottery tickets while you're at it
Old Oct 19, 2015, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by stargold
Run, don't walk, in booking NH over BA. The two are really chalk and cheese.

If you are able to book NH F, do so immediately and also buy some lottery tickets while you're at it
Thanks i will book ASAP! Call centre guy was friendly and said it takes an hour to do.

He (Ethiad service rep) said however that he cant book/access seats so far in advance. Is this true? I want to go sept 2016
Old Oct 19, 2015, 5:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: All of Them
I leave Friday on my NRT-IAD r/t booked here. I imagine the food will taste twice as good, I'll sleep twice as long, and the wine will flow as honey as I sit in my seat thinking how I booked this flight.
Old Oct 20, 2015, 2:27 am

Originally Posted by Richklhs
I leave Friday on my NRT-IAD r/t booked here. I imagine the food will taste twice as good, I'll sleep twice as long, and the wine will flow as honey as I sit in my seat thinking how I booked this flight.
Enjoy your flights Richklhs and do give this thread a post with your impressions of the ground/in-flight experience.
Old Oct 20, 2015, 3:58 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Enjoy! I just took JAL new J seat LAX-NRT last week and really enjoyed the seat and service. It had me day-dreaming about LAX-NRT in ANA F.

Originally Posted by Richklhs
Old Nov 11, 2015, 9:52 am

Programs: OZ *G; HH Diamond;
I just gathered enough patience to call Etihad to book NRT-SFO in F and was being told that as of 10NOV15, the award chart has changed:
NRT-SFO one way is now 33.5K Y, 60K J, 120K F.
HND-LAX is the same now.

I double checked that the current award chart on etihad web site is now gone.

Is this really the end?

Last edited by geclub1; Nov 11, 2015 at 10:00 am
Old Nov 11, 2015, 10:04 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by geclub1
I just gathered enough patience to call Etihad to book NRT-SFO in F and was being told that as of 10NOV15, the award chart has changed:
HND-LAX is the same now.

Is this really the end?
Absolutely no advance notification on that. What a terrible service for EY
Old Nov 11, 2015, 2:05 pm

wow, that more than doubled overnight
Old Nov 11, 2015, 2:08 pm

I went to http://www.etihadguest.com/en/spend-...ippon-airways/ and can't even find the chart. Am i crazy or did they remove it...?
Old Nov 11, 2015, 2:53 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
ANA NRT-IAD-NRT First Class 96,200 Guest Miles and $230

Oh my goodness
Old Nov 11, 2015, 2:57 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by mediator
Quote:

Originally Posted by geclub1

HND-LAX is the same now.

Is this really the end?

Absolutely no advance notification on that. What a terrible service for EY
Terrible service? I think it was exceptional service being able to book those flights for that price;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.