Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

CHANGES: EY Fare Choices; reduced baggage allowance, upgrades, etc. 14 Sep '15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CHANGES: EY Fare Choices; reduced baggage allowance, upgrades, etc. 14 Sep '15

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2015, 3:22 am

Programs: Thai reborn Platinum , EY Platinum ,Annie's Preferred Guest , Knauber Hobbymarkt Rabattkarte
Originally Posted by irishguy28
If you read all of my posts in this thread - or even just the full reply you sampled above - you will see that this is exactly as I expected.

I pulled you up not on the issue of prices - but rather your definitive statement, which was in no way presented as a prediction, which seemed to imply you already thought the new regime had been implemented some weeks ago at the time of writing:
irishman , due to my genetic structure and Russian housemaid I am able to look into the future and consider what I see as a fact . Proven again by EY´s new pricelist .

Worse , I am probably the only individual on Flyertalk that is neither interested in limousines nor complex mileage-strategies . What I want is a low priced ticket in EY´s great C-class , the possibility to upgrade against cash when I am in the mood and enough to drink . These aspects now impossible to merge I am looking for alternatives . The possibility to carry maybe 2 tons of luggage does not cheer me up .
Old Sep 15, 2015, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Please send me this Saturday's Lotto numbers by PM. Thanks!
Old Sep 15, 2015, 1:03 pm

Programs: Thai reborn Platinum , EY Platinum ,Annie's Preferred Guest , Knauber Hobbymarkt Rabattkarte
Originally Posted by irishguy28
Please send me this Saturday's Lotto numbers by PM. Thanks!
Such as you accuse me of not properly studying all your posts you may reread No.43 clearly excluding the outcome of lotteries and marriages from the somkiat oracle .
Old Sep 16, 2015, 2:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Sorry...wrong thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.