Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2019, 4:00 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by EYrevanchist
Etihad, could you please tell your retroclaims team to credit my brothers miles.
A month and 4 emails have passed and your team seems to be asleep or a robot.
Hello there, please inform your brother to send us a private message here or on Facebook, Twitter with his details. Then we can follow up on this. Thank you. *Isi
Old Apr 8, 2019, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Mike, I will need to check with our Etihad Guest Team if they have a record about this.
In the meantime it's best you check with your bank.
Please send me your Etihad Guest number via pm. *Isi
American Express is stating that this is an issue on Etihad's end (that all points transfers are being rejected from Amex US).
Old Apr 8, 2019, 8:47 am

@EtihadHelp...I’ve been wanting to transfer Amex points to Etihad since the end of March, but the system still isn’t working. I’ve been informed that this is an Etihad issue. Please let us know when this is expected to be fixed. I have a trip coming up soon and want to use points. Thanks.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by MillenniumFlyer
@EtihadHelp...I’ve been wanting to transfer Amex points to Etihad since the end of March, but the system still isn’t working. I’ve been informed that this is an Etihad issue. Please let us know when this is expected to be fixed. I have a trip coming up soon and want to use points. Thanks.
Hi there. Please pm us your Guest Number and I'll have our Team look into this. Thanks. *Ari
Old Apr 14, 2019, 8:43 pm

Hi there. Please pm us your Guest Number and I'll have our Team look into this. Thanks. *Ari
I don't think you have to bother. It's been reported elsewhere, including by MillenniumFlyer him/herself, that the problem has been fixed.

Ongoing Issue: Broken Point Transfers from Citi TYP & AmEx MR to Etihad
Old Apr 15, 2019, 12:51 am

Originally Posted by ft101
I don't think you have to bother. It's been reported elsewhere, including by MillenniumFlyer him/herself, that the problem has been fixed.

Ongoing Issue: Broken Point Transfers from Citi TYP & AmEx MR to Etihad
Hi there, thanks for sharing.
Our team are ware of this transfer issue, and we have asked for the details to be able to send it to our counterpart for further investigation. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any enquiries. *Ari
Old Jul 15, 2019, 3:24 am

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold
@EtihadHelp how long before a flight are the First menus published online? Thanks
Old Jul 15, 2019, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by wtcmor
@EtihadHelp how long before a flight are the First menus published online? Thanks
Hello, I have checked and it's published until 31 July so far. *Isi
Old Jul 15, 2019, 4:16 pm

Programs: QF gold, HH Diamond, VA plat, Aegean Gold
Thank you. My flight is in early August so was wondering when they are published.
Old Jul 18, 2019, 1:58 pm

@EtihadHelp I was wondering if you could look into the issue of Czech Airlines reward availability seeming being unable to book in business class, this has been ongoing for around two weeks now. Both myself and another user on this board are having this issue in the thread 'OK (Czech CSA) Blocking Business (Z) Availability For Partners'. The OP of the thread suggest that all business class redemptions are now blocked with Czech Airlines... In particular the routes mentioned in the thread are Budapest, Helsinki and Seoul. Economy availability appears unaffected on all routes?

Thanks

Chris
Old Jul 20, 2019, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by deepestblue
@EtihadHelp I was wondering if you could look into the issue of Czech Airlines reward availability seeming being unable to book in business class, this has been ongoing for around two weeks now. Both myself and another user on this board are having this issue in the thread 'OK (Czech CSA) Blocking Business (Z) Availability For Partners'. The OP of the thread suggest that all business class redemptions are now blocked with Czech Airlines... In particular the routes mentioned in the thread are Budapest, Helsinki and Seoul. Economy availability appears unaffected on all routes?

Thanks

Chris
Hi there. I have just checked this and the team advised that Czech Airlines only allows booking flights marketed and operated by Czech Airlines for redemption booking with Etihad. We tried to sell the below routes mentioned by you, and the system does not allow us to. However, if we book direct routes such as Budapest to Prague, it allows us to book. *Sky
Old Aug 19, 2019, 1:44 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
@etihadhelp - do you know what has happened to the section of the website where you could check menus for upcoming flights? Specifically business class. It seems to have disappeared.

Thanks
Old Aug 22, 2019, 4:47 am

Thanks for your question. The onboard menu section has been temporarily disabled for maintenance reasons and will be back online later this month/early next month. Apologies for the inconvenience. *Nic
Old Aug 22, 2019, 4:51 am

Originally Posted by Neilgcal
@etihadhelp - do you know what has happened to the section of the website where you could check menus for upcoming flights? Specifically business class. It seems to have disappeared.

Thanks
Thanks for your question. The onboard menu section has been temporarily disabled for maintenance reasons and will be back online later this month/early next month. Apologies for the inconvenience. *Nic
Old Aug 22, 2019, 11:59 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thanks EtihadHelp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.