Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Old Nov 26, 2017, 7:07 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by London_traveller
Dear EtihadHelp

I'm trying to find details of chauffeur services that I booked over the phone yesterday, for flights next month, but can't find them.

I'm booked on EY flights LHR-AUH-BKK next month in business class (booked back in February). I phoned the service centre yesterday to book chauffeur transfers and the person confirmed he'd send an email with the details and confirmation. I received an email with my e-ticket receipt (the same as I received originally). However, no chauffeur info on there. Nor can I see any chauffeur info if I retrieve the booking in Manage My Booking. Also, if I input my booking ref into the 'book a chauffeur' section on the website, it states 'PNR Not Found' (which is why I phoned the service centre in the first place).

Where can I actually view these chauffeur bookings? I would like to double-check the info provided, and have it to hand on the day in case of any problems.

I'm happy to PM you with the booking reference/my Etihad Guest number if needed.

Many thanks
Hi there, the details will be sent to you by SMS 24 hours before the flight and per email 12 hours before your flight. You can check with us if the details are correct if you are sending us your booking reference. We are not able to tell you the pick up time yet a month before the flight though. *Marc
Old Nov 26, 2017, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by Dogmatick
May I ask if I can expect a response to my question please?
Hi there, we will check with our Etihad Guest Team if we they can check the new rates for January, to let you know. *Marc
Old Nov 27, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: UA, AA, Skywards, Qantas
Dear Etihad Help,
We're flying on a discounted business ticket. Would it be possible to buy chauffeur service within Abu Dhabi? (only going to Yas Viceroy and return). Any answer much appreciated. Thanks.
Old Nov 27, 2017, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by cairns
Dear Etihad Help,
We're flying on a discounted business ticket. Would it be possible to buy chauffeur service within Abu Dhabi? (only going to Yas Viceroy and return). Any answer much appreciated. Thanks.
Hi there, yes if you have booked tickets for our Business class you can use the chauffeur service for drop off and pick up anywhere in the UAE. Please call our Contact Centre to assist you with the booking of the service. *Marc
Old Nov 27, 2017, 2:03 pm

Programs: Etihad, Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways
Hi EtihadHelp,

I'd booked a ticket for a series of connecting flights. Your company changed my booking without me asking to put me on different flights - leaving me with a 13+ hour transit. I tried to call customer services to resolve the situation. Found they would continuously talk over me, and try to offload me either to other agents or call centres.

The first agent said he would email the scheduling team and that "they will surely respond within 2-3 hours" and that I should call back. He also said they would listen to the recording of the call centre call (does that really happen?). I called back as instructed but they said there was no update and that I should try again the next day.

I waited two days and called back. This time I got an agent that repeatedly interrupted and spoke over me. He said he was based in the UAE call centre and offered to transfer me to the Manchester call centre and ask for the specific agent that I'd last dealt with. I asked him how he was sure that that agent would be available when I was transferred. He couldn't answer, so he suggested that I just "ask someone there" if they'd heard back. I asked to escalate to his supervisor in order to get a response. He tried to say that person would call me later and wouldn't tell me their name. I insisted. Eventually, I got the name for the person and I got the call. That person said they would look into the case and contact me within a day. It's been over a day and no response.

I'm finding your customer services very difficult to deal with, I'm afraid. I would just like to have my tickets put back in their original state - I didn't ask to be put on the alternate flight!

Look forward to hearing from you.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 2:00 am

Programs: EY Gold
Hello Etihad Help,

Could you please look into the family miles pooling error, I believe other people are also facing this as seen on the other thread. I have contacted Etihad by e-mail but haven't had a response yet.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 6:12 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by nigelsd
Hi EtihadHelp,

I'd booked a ticket for a series of connecting flights. Your company changed my booking without me asking to put me on different flights - leaving me with a 13+ hour transit. I tried to call customer services to resolve the situation. Found they would continuously talk over me, and try to offload me either to other agents or call centres.

The first agent said he would email the scheduling team and that "they will surely respond within 2-3 hours" and that I should call back. He also said they would listen to the recording of the call centre call (does that really happen?). I called back as instructed but they said there was no update and that I should try again the next day.

I waited two days and called back. This time I got an agent that repeatedly interrupted and spoke over me. He said he was based in the UAE call centre and offered to transfer me to the Manchester call centre and ask for the specific agent that I'd last dealt with. I asked him how he was sure that that agent would be available when I was transferred. He couldn't answer, so he suggested that I just "ask someone there" if they'd heard back. I asked to escalate to his supervisor in order to get a response. He tried to say that person would call me later and wouldn't tell me their name. I insisted. Eventually, I got the name for the person and I got the call. That person said they would look into the case and contact me within a day. It's been over a day and no response.

I'm finding your customer services very difficult to deal with, I'm afraid. I would just like to have my tickets put back in their original state - I didn't ask to be put on the alternate flight!

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hello, please send us your contact number and booking reference in a private message and we will ask our team to check if your booking can be changed back to its original timings. *Ela
Old Nov 28, 2017, 6:14 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by danial21
Hello Etihad Help,

Could you please look into the family miles pooling error, I believe other people are also facing this as seen on the other thread. I have contacted Etihad by e-mail but haven't had a response yet.
Hello Danial, kindly send us your Etihad Guest number in a private message and we can check it for you. *Ela
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: EY Guest Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, Le Club Accor Silver, AAdvantage Gold
Does the airline have a plan to install flatbed seats in business class on the a320neo's that are to be delivered?
Old Dec 1, 2017, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by DatBoi
Does the airline have a plan to install flatbed seats in business class on the a320neo's that are to be delivered?
Hi there, thank you for your question. We currently can't provide information about this. We don't have information about it yet. *Marc
Old Dec 4, 2017, 4:14 am

Hi Etihad. Since the website upgrade, miles from my credit cards are not properly credited. I check with the bank (ADCB), they said they transferred it as usual, which I believe them as it only happened after the upgrade. Please advise how do I claim these miles back.

By the way, do you know that your airline has the least competent website and app among your competitors. Your website standard status for everything is error. Any plan for another upgrade?
Old Dec 4, 2017, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by Amame
Hi Etihad. Since the website upgrade, miles from my credit cards are not properly credited. I check with the bank (ADCB), they said they transferred it as usual, which I believe them as it only happened after the upgrade. Please advise how do I claim these miles back.

By the way, do you know that your airline has the least competent website and app among your competitors. Your website standard status for everything is error. Any plan for another upgrade?
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us today. You can contact the team at Etihad Guest who will be happy to assist with your Mileage query, here is the email address for you [email protected]. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our website, we will be sure to share your comments with the online team. *Nic
Old Dec 5, 2017, 3:55 pm

Missing Tier Miles

Hi EtihadHelp,

Through Ethihad's partnership with Flybuys, I earn one Etihad Guest Tier Mile for every $1 spent at Coles Supermarkets, Coles Online, Coles Express, Liquorland or First Choice Liquor. The miles are supposed to be credited within 2 weeks after the end of each calendar month. I have not received the tier miles due for October (which should have been credited to my Etihad Guest account by mid November). I would be grateful if you could resolve this issue.

Many thanks,
Old Dec 6, 2017, 6:35 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by gosullivan
Hi EtihadHelp,

Through Ethihad's partnership with Flybuys, I earn one Etihad Guest Tier Mile for every $1 spent at Coles Supermarkets, Coles Online, Coles Express, Liquorland or First Choice Liquor. The miles are supposed to be credited within 2 weeks after the end of each calendar month. I have not received the tier miles due for October (which should have been credited to my Etihad Guest account by mid November). I would be grateful if you could resolve this issue.

Many thanks,
Hello, please get in touch with [email protected]. They will be able to check for the missing miles. *Ela
Old Dec 6, 2017, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hello, please get in touch with [email protected]. They will be able to check for the missing miles. *Ela
Hi Ela,
[email protected] is a useless service. It typically takes a week or more to get even an initial response to a query and several weeks or even months to resolve the query. It used to be the case that this forum would expedite things which was great. Unfortunately it now seems that EtihadHelp is just fobbing users off with that email rather than actively helping. Very disappointing!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.