Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2018, 10:57 pm

Programs: TK Elite (*G), ITA Executive, WY Silver, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by NoY
Has “Etihad Help” been enhanced? Just like the rest of Etihad?
Nope, just the staffing has been reduced meaning flyertalk as well as other sites like productreview.com.au etc... have to share what possibly is a single employee with fewer resources than before.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 8:02 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
Dear EtihadHelp,

Can you please confirm that Abu-Dhabi Pass will grant 25% discount for Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World in September 2018 as can be seen in The Extraordinary Abu Dhabi Pass - Etihad Airways

Thanks.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 10:52 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by NoY
Please confirm that Aegean Airlines (A3) coded tix (booked in “D” class) but operated by Etihad Airlines (EY) will earn EY miles. Thanks.
Well, it took 5 days but I got a reply, via PM. Not a positive one though. I certainly won’t be booking any such flights!

"Hi there, flights from Aegean will not earn you miles, even if the flight is operated by us."
Old Jul 6, 2018, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by NoY
Well, it took 5 days but I got a reply, via PM. Not a positive one though. I certainly won’t be booking any such flights!

"Hi there, flights from Aegean will not earn you miles, even if the flight is operated by us."
EtihadHelp - is there any reason you don't publish replies like this on line so other forum readers can be informed?
eddibabyyeah likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 5:50 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by ft101
EtihadHelp - is there any reason you don't publish replies like this on line so other forum readers can be informed?
I did PM (as well as post it here) as it was taking so long to get an answer - however, it WAS the PM that elicited the reply. Poor on EY’s part (again).
Old Jul 8, 2018, 10:03 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by flyerby
Dear EtihadHelp,

Can you please confirm that Abu-Dhabi Pass will grant 25% discount for Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World in September 2018 as can be seen in The Extraordinary Abu Dhabi Pass - Etihad Airways

Thanks.
Hi there, the Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World offer runs from 6 Mar until 30 Jun 2018 and may be subject to blackout dates. Please refer to the T&C on the bottom part of the page. Thanks. *Ari
Old Jul 8, 2018, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by NoY
I did PM (as well as post it here) as it was taking so long to get an answer - however, it WAS the PM that elicited the reply. Poor on EY’s part (again).
Hi there, sorry we did not get back to you earlier. Please let us know if you have any other enquiries or if you need any other assistance, we will do all we can to get back to you asap. Thanks. *Ari
Old Jul 9, 2018, 7:58 am

A few days ago Etihad publish on their YouTube channel a new video about the Abu-Dhabi pass. See specifically item #5 which talks about Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World.
I was happy to see the selection provide in the offer and was wondering about Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World as it stated in the T&C that this offer will run until the end of Jun 2018. I found it inconceivable that on the day Etihad releases their video some of their offers had already expired. I also found a discrepancy between the main wording and the T&C. Were the former states 25% discount, the latter only 20%.
I then thought I would ask you to verify this information.
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, the Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World offer runs from 6 Mar until 30 Jun 2018 and may be subject to blackout dates. Please refer to the T&C on the bottom part of the page. Thanks. *Ari
As can be seen from your answer, you surely quoted from the website.
If you have checked with others who are in charge of the pass then so be it.
But if you just quoted the website then I ask you again to please verify within Etihad about this offer. There are simply too many question marks here as I described above and there may be a deviation from what is written in the web page and the real offer of the pass.

Old Jul 16, 2018, 3:32 am

A few days ago Etihad publish on their YouTube channel a new video about the Abu-Dhabi pass. See specifically item #5 which talks about Yas Waterworld and Ferrari World.

But if you just quoted the website then I ask you again to please verify within Etihad about this offer. There are simply too many question marks here as I described above and there may be a deviation from what is written in the web page and the real offer of the pass.
Dear EtihadHelp.
I’d appreciate your response to my request to double check about Abu-Dhabi pass.
Old Jul 18, 2018, 10:41 pm

Dear EtihadHelp.

There seems to to be a new EY customer service channel through WhatsApp.
Can you kindly post this number here?
Old Jul 20, 2018, 12:59 pm

Dear EtihadHelp.

There seems to to be a new EY customer service channel through WhatsApp.
Can you kindly post this number here?
Hi there, this service is currently available for use in the Airport by Premium Guests travelling from Abu Dhabi, therefore the number can be found in our check in counters. Stay tuned however for further updates on the service and broader roll out to serve all our guests via this channel. *Max
Old Jul 20, 2018, 1:38 pm

Apologies for the delay in replying to this query Flyerby. We have requested details about this from our marketing team and will revert back to you as soon as we have their reply. Thank you for you patience in the meantime. *Max
Old Jul 30, 2018, 12:50 pm

Dear flyerby,

Our team got back to us, there is an error on the website. This offer runs from 1 July until 31 October 2018** and may be subject to blackout dates.
*Haithem
Old Jul 30, 2018, 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear flyerby,

Our team got back to us, there is an error on the website. This offer runs from 1 July until 31 October 2018** and may be subject to blackout dates.
*Haithem
I see that the webpage was corrected as well including the discount amount of 25% instead of 20%/25%.
Thanks.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 11:00 pm

Angry Just Disappointed

I was hoping not to find this thread but it seems like missing luggage with no response or help is the norm for Etihad. Even more disappointing because many of us are only able to go home once a year and we have personal things that we bring back. It makes no sense that my luggage went missing on a direct flight from ORD to AUH. And as one person posted: "Etihad is a great airline when things are going to plan. But any contact with Etihad Guest or Etihad Customer Service is the most spirit-sapping, time-wasting and frustrating experience."

I follow the rules, and they don't even have a trace for my bag. Yet they use the local media here in AD to promote all their efficient changes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.