Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2018, 3:42 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, for extra leg room seats and for emergency exit seats etc. you will have to pay. Also the seats will not be blocked immediately and you would have to bid for a neighbor free seat to get it. If you have booked with a travel agent you are not able to use the online check in whether you booked Economy Class of Business Class. If you have a travel agent booking you can still select the seats through us by call our Contact Centre or contacting us here or on our social media channels. *Marc
What about for the preferred seats? Not extra legroom or emergency, like the first 7-8 rows on an A380? Do Golds have to pay for them?

Your second point is completely incorrect as I checked in online for my travel agent booking last Friday. I have two travel agent booking currently, one in Business and one in Economy, both booked through the same travel agent. On the Business ticket, I can pre - select my seats online, on the economy it tells me I can't because it is a travel agent booking. Can you explain?
Old Jan 9, 2018, 5:53 am

Hi there, for extra leg room seats and for emergency exit seats etc. you will have to pay.
Is this true right up to departure or are they made available (either to status Guest members or first come, first served or any other selection criteria) prior to this, eg at online or airport check in?
Old Jan 10, 2018, 6:34 am

Programs: EY: Platinum; Skyteam: Elite Plus; HHonors: Diamond; Best Western: Diamond Select
Thank you. We will need to double check with our Etihad Guest Team why this is not matching up. *Isi

the whole EtihadGuest is getting a farce.

@EtihadHelp: Are you aware that you have 2 different versions of T&C on your homepage?

Even after pointing you to the differences on your website your team is not able to change it everywhere.
Before you ask again where to find the mistakes, please see this screenshot (from today):

BTW: I finally doubt that after all the changes and corrections on your website it still shows all original intended information.
I guess it always got just adjusted but finally the intended information got changed so many times that it now shows wrong information - but at least more/less same information through your website... But who may know this...
Old Jan 10, 2018, 6:44 am

Programs: EY: Platinum; Skyteam: Elite Plus; HHonors: Diamond; Best Western: Diamond Select
PS: @EtihadHelp:
how long do you expect guests to wait for a miles credit?
I am waiting for NINE flights to credit for more than 3 month now! and all I am getting are robotic replies that it may "take some time" and you would be happy to welcoming me onboard again.

PPS: I am flying Etihad since 2008 and for the last 1-2 years your "dedicated team" is doing everything possible to get me flying more and more other airlines!
FlyingDoctor likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 1:19 pm

Programs: EY Gold
Hey @Etihad,

How does the chauffer service work for a family of 3 (2 adults 1 child) flying from Abu Dhabi in business class?
Because right now i'm having an issue adding the child to the booking of the chauffeur car.

Thanks.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 9:35 pm

If I buy miles on the Etihad website, how long until I can use them?
Old Jan 11, 2018, 10:15 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Dear Guest, the guest miles is valid 2 years from date of activity. Etihad Guest Miles will continue to expire on the last date of the month in which they were earned. Members can keep a track of the expiry schedule via the latest transactions page as well as our monthly e-statements. Thank you. *Zozo
Old Jan 11, 2018, 10:22 pm

Hi Danial, the chauffeur booking is eligible for adult guest only, your child will receive the same service once the booking is successful. Please let us know if you need any assistance with the chauffeur booking. Thank you. *Zozo
danial21 likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:24 pm

EtihadHelp - Did you see my post #1307 above and can you provide any reply?
Old Jan 12, 2018, 3:07 am

Originally Posted by Hoias
PS: @EtihadHelp:
how long do you expect guests to wait for a miles credit?
I am waiting for NINE flights to credit for more than 3 month now! and all I am getting are robotic replies that it may "take some time" and you would be happy to welcoming me onboard again.

PPS: I am flying Etihad since 2008 and for the last 1-2 years your "dedicated team" is doing everything possible to get me flying more and more other airlines!
Hi there, can you please send us your Etihad Guest Number and all booking references of the flights that have not been credited? We will forward it to our Etihad Guest Team to credit the miles as soon as possible. Please send us a direct message. Thank you. *Marc
Old Jan 12, 2018, 3:12 am

Originally Posted by ft101
Is this true right up to departure or are they made available (either to status Guest members or first come, first served or any other selection criteria) prior to this, eg at online or airport check in?

Sorry that we have missed your post. In case the seats are not fully booked, they would be assigned to guests if there is a justified reason for it. You may want to ask our check in staff if the seats are available i.e. not fully booked and ask them if they can assign them for you at the airport. *Marc

Last edited by EtihadHelp; Mar 13, 2018 at 4:14 am
Old Jan 14, 2018, 2:53 pm

Programs: EY Platinum, UA PremiereG, Hilton Diamond, Aclub Gold, Hertz PCs
My family and I are waiting for more than a dozen flights to be correctly credited or/and entirely credited to our accounts. I am sick and tired to following up every week and get the same answer. Speaking to an EY representative over the phone I was made aware that all these adjustment need to be processed manually as there are several issues with the new system/website. Is this for real?
This inability will reflect in loosing our Guest Status but definitely in EY loosing our $60K/year business.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 12:33 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by FlyingDoctor
My family and I are waiting for more than a dozen flights to be correctly credited or/and entirely credited to our accounts. I am sick and tired to following up every week and get the same answer. Speaking to an EY representative over the phone I was made aware that all these adjustment need to be processed manually as there are several issues with the new system/website. Is this for real?
This inability will reflect in loosing our Guest Status but definitely in EY loosing our $60K/year business.
Hello, we are sorry to hear about the trouble with claiming miles.
If you like you may send us your details in a private message and we will follow up for you. *Isi
Old Jan 17, 2018, 1:41 am

Hi there, can you please send us your Etihad Guest Number and all booking references of the flights that have not been credited? We will forward it to our Etihad Guest Team to credit the miles as soon as possible. Please send us a direct message. Thank you. *Marc
Hi Marc,
sure, I can provide you all details - but first, please share what else you can do beside forwarding these information to your Guest Team!
I sent dozent of e-mails to [email protected] during the last months. Will there be any advantage if you will forward again all details?

PS: meanwhile waiting for credit of a total of 11 flights (9 for me & 2 for my spouse)
Old Jan 17, 2018, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by Hoias
Hi Marc,
sure, I can provide you all details - but first, please share what else you can do beside forwarding these information to your Guest Team!
I sent dozent of e-mails to [email protected] during the last months. Will there be any advantage if you will forward again all details?

PS: meanwhile waiting for credit of a total of 11 flights (9 for me & 2 for my spouse)
Hi Hoias, we understand your frustration and we are sorry to learn that our guest team has not responded to you regarding your retroclaims.
Rest assured that once we have your details, we will be able to follow up your claim and pass it on to improve your future experience with us. *Ari

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.