Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2016, 5:29 pm

Programs: Etihad, qatar, jet airways, emirates, air india
Hi. Would it be ok for a work colleague to share chauffeur with me ?
( i am entitled to one but he is not . Both flying same buisness class flight . )
Old Sep 28, 2016, 6:12 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Ashp
Hi. Would it be ok for a work colleague to share chauffeur with me ?
( i am entitled to one but he is not . Both flying same buisness class flight . )
Hi Ashp, a car can take up to 2 guests, however the pick up point should be from once place so he should come to your place for the pick up. *Yas
Old Sep 28, 2016, 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by kiyotaka
Hi, our 2 baggage were lost for over 48 hrs on EY416 from AUH to KUL on 7/2/16 & we have submitted all the info to [email protected] on 7/10/16. We have received a generic response on 7/18 and that’s yet. I’d like to know why it’s taking so long. RQID is 464938.
Hi kiyotaka, we have sent a follow up request to our baggage team to advise the latest updates and contact you. Thanks for your patience. *Yas
Old Sep 29, 2016, 12:14 am

Programs: Etihad, qatar, jet airways, emirates, air india
Etihadhelp , Thank you for clarifying. Much appreciated.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 2:20 am

Originally Posted by Ashp
Etihadhelp , Thank you for clarifying. Much appreciated.
You are very welcome. *Haithem
Old Oct 2, 2016, 7:13 am

EtihadHelp,

I just transferred some miles on 9/30 and 9/20 right before the 20% bonus promotion. Would etihad be able to extend me the bonus 20% miles or are they restrictive because i transferred my miles 1 day and 10 days earlier, respectively?

Thanks.
Old Oct 3, 2016, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by VeryHumerus
EtihadHelp,

I just transferred some miles on 9/30 and 9/20 right before the 20% bonus promotion. Would etihad be able to extend me the bonus 20% miles or are they restrictive because i transferred my miles 1 day and 10 days earlier, respectively?

Thanks.
Hi there,

we'll check this for you and get back to you asap.

*Nici
Old Oct 3, 2016, 7:08 pm
brg

Does Etihad still offer limo for awards booked with their miles?
I have just booked an award fro AUH to JFK and am not sure if the Limo will be offered

I know that partner awards do not get limo
Thanks
Old Oct 3, 2016, 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there,

we'll check this for you and get back to you asap.

*Nici
It would definitely give me a good impression of etihad customer service if you were able to do this. Thank you!
You can also PM me if you need any other details.
Old Oct 4, 2016, 1:06 am

Dear Guest,

The Etihad Chauffeur Service is available to the following guests:
- Guests holding confirmed tickets in First, Business Classic and Business Flex fare choices at selected destinations across the world.
- Etihad Guest members redeeming their miles to travel on First or Business Class.
- Guests travelling only on Etihad Airways operated flights (although holding other airline tickets).

For more information on the terms & conditions, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/1wbwOXn. If you need further confirmation, please send us a private message with your booking reference and we can check this for you as well.

Thank you.

Kind regards, *Kim

Originally Posted by brg
Does Etihad still offer limo for awards booked with their miles?
I have just booked an award fro AUH to JFK and am not sure if the Limo will be offered

I know that partner awards do not get limo
Thanks
Old Oct 4, 2016, 9:11 am

luggage allowance

DearEtihad Help

Iwill be flying to the Seychelles on my honeymoon (Economy YV) andI am confused to my luggage entitlement as a gold member (pieces and weight), canyou please clarify?

Flights are;

EY 22
EY 622
EY 4118 Operated by Air Seychelles
EY 15

Thanks
Tomos

Old Oct 4, 2016, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by emyrjones88
DearEtihad Help

Iwill be flying to the Seychelles on my honeymoon (Economy YV) andI am confused to my luggage entitlement as a gold member (pieces and weight), canyou please clarify?

Flights are;

EY 22
EY 622
EY 4118 Operated by Air Seychelles
EY 15

Thanks
Tomos

Dear Emy, thank you for reaching out to us. With your fare and your Etihad Guest status you should have a baggage allowance of two pieces each up to 23 kg and once piece up to 32 kg. However, kindly send us your booking reference and we will double check for you. *Ela
Old Oct 5, 2016, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear Emy, thank you for reaching out to us. With your fare and your Etihad Guest status you should have a baggage allowance of two pieces each up to 23 kg and once piece up to 32 kg. However, kindly send us your booking reference and we will double check for you. *Ela
PM sent
Old Oct 5, 2016, 6:18 pm

I am trying to book a ticket using my Etihad GuestMiles from ISB to IAD via AUH. The ISB-AUH leg is in Business while AUH-IAD is in First. Etihad doesn't offer First on ISB-AUH route. I've been told by your call center that there would be two tickets issued, one for each leg. Can you please confirm if that is indeed the case?
Old Oct 6, 2016, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by nate79
I am trying to book a ticket using my Etihad GuestMiles from ISB to IAD via AUH. The ISB-AUH leg is in Business while AUH-IAD is in First. Etihad doesn't offer First on ISB-AUH route. I've been told by your call center that there would be two tickets issued, one for each leg. Can you please confirm if that is indeed the case?
Hi nate79, we have replied to your private message. *Yas

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.