Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2022, 5:54 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by mynameisdmoon
Hi EtihadHelp.

I have a trip to the UAE coming up and will be flying IAD-AUH on EY First Class booked through Aeroplan.

Am I still eligible for the free Etihad Coach Bus to Dubai transfer?
Hi there, if the ticket is issued by other airline, you will not be able to book the free coach service online. Please call our Call Centre team https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/help/contact-us for further assistance. Thank you. *Zoe
Old Dec 3, 2022, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, we are unsure about the "blacklisted" destinations. Our Call Centre team will be in a better position to assist you. Thank you. *Zoe
Hi,
The mixed responses were from the call centre team and it appears to me that they are in no position to accurately advise on this matter. On top of that, every call costs me 5eur due to Etihad charging per minute. As I’m sure you understand, it’s incredibly frustrating
Old Dec 3, 2022, 7:17 pm

Programs: AP 50k, UA Silver, MB Titanium, HH Diamond
Hi there, if the ticket is issued by other airline, you will not be able to book the free coach service online. Please call our Call Centre team https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/help/contact-us for further assistance. Thank you. *Zoe
thank you for clarification.

also wanted to ask:
For return flight I am booked MLE-AUH-IAD with a ~11.5h layover at AUH. I am planning to check my luggage in during check in at MLE. Do I have to pick up my luggage after going through immigrations? If not, there should be no issue with the checked luggage if I leave the airport during the layover? Planning to sleep the layover at premier inn.

and what are the current hours for First Class Lounge?
Old Dec 3, 2022, 10:52 pm

If all your flights are operated by Etihad, and on the same booking, your baggage shall be automatically transferred to your final destination. Our First Class Lounge in Terminal 3 in Abu Dhabi is open every day, 24 hours a day. Hope this helps. *Ann
Old Dec 4, 2022, 10:55 am

Programs: AP 50k, UA Silver, MB Titanium, HH Diamond
If all your flights are operated by Etihad, and on the same booking, your baggage shall be automatically transferred to your final destination. Our First Class Lounge in Terminal 3 in Abu Dhabi is open every day, 24 hours a day. Hope this helps. *Ann
thank you.

are the Residence VIP Rooms still available for access via fee? I believe it was around $100 USD when I last checked.
Old Dec 5, 2022, 11:39 am

Good afternoon, I am a newbie at Etihad but looking at a very interesting iterinary. However, I cannot make it definite yet. Is there an option (for a fee) at Etihad to hold a booking against the current rate for 24/48/72 hours? More or less a "time to think" option like KL/AF have.

Thanks in advance!
Old Dec 5, 2022, 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by Elger Vermeer
Good afternoon, I am a newbie at Etihad but looking at a very interesting iterinary. However, I cannot make it definite yet. Is there an option (for a fee) at Etihad to hold a booking against the current rate for 24/48/72 hours? More or less a "time to think" option like KL/AF have.

Thanks in advance!
Hi Elger Vermeer, thanks for reaching out. We would recommend to book a choice plus ticket as it's a flexible one, that you will have the option later to amend your booking free of charge if you wish, you will only pay the fare difference and the applicable taxes at the time of the exchange. As it's not possible to hold a booking for a certain time on a certain rate. Thanks. *Kal
Old Dec 8, 2022, 2:42 pm

Hello, I booked a coach transfer from AUH to Dubai with my award ticket, but I have since changed my mind and would like to take a cab instead. How do I cancel the booking for the bus coach service?
Old Dec 9, 2022, 7:27 pm

I have 2 refund vouchers issued on 8 Oct 2022. I provided the full details to an agent on 14 Oct 2022 including bank account and email address, and was told the refund would be deposited in 7 - 45 days. When this hadn't occurred by 28 Nov, I again contacted Etihad, and the agent told me that the refund dept didn't have my bank details. I provided these again, and still hadn't received the refund by 5 Dec. This time, another agent told me that the refund dept didn't have the correct voucher number. I didn't have to provide it to the agent again, as she could see it on her screen. She told me the refund would be in my account within 24 hours. On 8 Dec another agent told me that he would email the refund dept again. I have NEVER received an email regarding this, and the funds have STILL not been credited to my bank. Is there anyone in Etihad who can resolve this, or do I have to initiate legal proceedings?
Old Dec 10, 2022, 6:07 am

Hi there, you can skip the coach if you have your own transportation to Dubai. Thank you. *Zoe
Old Dec 10, 2022, 6:08 am

Hi there, please provide us more details of your voucher via direct message for further review. Thank you. *Zoe
Old Dec 13, 2022, 6:15 am

I currently hold Virgin Australia (Velocity) Platinum status and am flying Etihad from Abu Dhabi in a couple of weeks (in economy).

I have a couple of questions about the check in and lounge. Firstly due to my status can I check in at the premium desks (and if so where are these located - near the business/first class entrance?). Then is it still the case where I can access the first class lounge plus one guest?
Old Dec 13, 2022, 6:23 am

Programs: EY, VA, QR, QF, AF, ITA, VS
Originally Posted by henrus
I currently hold Virgin Australia (Velocity) Platinum status and am flying Etihad from Abu Dhabi in a couple of weeks (in economy).

I have a couple of questions about the check in and lounge. Firstly due to my status can I check in at the premium desks (and if so where are these located - near the business/first class entrance?). Then is it still the case where I can access the first class lounge plus one guest?

You can use any check in counter in the Business Area - right after the business entrance door.

Yes - you will still have access to the first class lounge with 1 guest.
Just make your way after your check-in to the priority security/smart gate area and the first class lounge entry will be right in front.

Enjoy the F lounge - absolutely fantastic place.
henrus likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2022, 3:29 am

Hello,

You may reach out to our Contact Center to amend this for you. Thanks *Aby
Old Dec 21, 2022, 7:06 pm

Hello,

You may reach out to our Contact Center to amend this for you. Thanks *Aby
Who were you replying to?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.