Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Old Aug 10, 22, 9:21 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi there, we have replied to your private message. Please have a look. Thanks. *Mia
Old Aug 23, 22, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hello, I just booked two reward tickets, AUH-LHR and AUH-IAD. In the booking process it did not say anything about limits on cabin baggage - I assumed it was the standard roll-aboard + one personal item that every other full service airline allows.

Now when I go in my reservations it is saying that I am limited to one 7kg bag only on both reservations? Is this correct?

This will big a big problem and I would have flown another airline if I knew about this rule; I've only ever heard of this happening on budget airlines.
Old Aug 25, 22, 7:34 am

Hi there, our cabin baggage allowance entitles adults and children to one cabin bag weighing up to 7kg (maximum width 56cm, height 36cm and depth 23cm). If cabin baggage exceeds our maximum weight or dimension limits, guests will be asked to check bags in. *Kacy
Old Sep 22, 22, 11:35 pm

Hi there. I am a gold member and while trying to purchase the tickets with the miles, found out that my account has been suspended with no explanation. Customer Rep on the phone cannot help. Many emails were sent and no response. I did not even recieve anything like acknowledgement email. It has been almost a week. Please advise what else could I do to have someone unlocking the account as I need to purchase tickets for October flight. Thank you.
Old Sep 23, 22, 12:56 am

Hi Amame, sorry to hear that. Please join us via any of our Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) with your Etihad Guest number and email address via private message so we can look into this further for you. Thanks. *Vio
Old Sep 24, 22, 5:50 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Silver
Hi

Any reason why your Abudhabi stopover has been made so difficult?
Nowdays, the free hotel offer cannot be taken if you are travellking within GCC and then you have to spend at least $750 on return flights per person!
Old Sep 26, 22, 4:14 am

We have reached out to Twitter and Instagram and they just answered the same thing - to write to the customer service - which once again never ever respond. Maybe all of your social media persons should move to the email customer service so that we can get some useful answer. This is very disappointing. Probably this is the good time to move our gold status to Emirates since you guys are making it impossible to use the mile that we earned.
zahidworld likes this.
Old Sep 27, 22, 12:13 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. As per the terms and conditions this is the policy in place. For further assistance you may fill out our feedback form through this link:https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/help/feedback.

Thanks *Aby

Search this Thread