Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Old Apr 7, 22, 2:39 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp View Post
Hi again. We could see that in the terms and conditions for travel with Hainan Airlines, the booking classes P, S, G, O, J are not eligible for mileage accrual. However, in case you wish to discuss this matter further, please bear with our Etihad Guest team, who will be in a better position to advise you. Thanks. *Bruno
EtihadHelp Bruno - the earnings tables say that it's eligible for domestic flights within China, which this was. You have an inconsistency between your earnings tables and your T&Cs. You also seem to have an inconsistency between your departments - the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing and the answers that your colleagues are spitting out are completely inconsistent. What's the point of having EtihadHelp here, if you're not providing any when I clearly point you to an issue on your site? Let me make it more clear...

This is the earnings table that says that P class is clearly eligible on domestic flights. The T&Cs below say that it's not. THAT IS AN INCONSISTENCY.
Please don't tell me to send any emails to anyone, because they're just as useless as you are.

Last edited by Palal; Apr 7, 22 at 2:44 am
Old Apr 8, 22, 12:10 am
Company Representative, Etihad

We appreciate your feedback and ask you to please drop us a message via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, so we could escalate this matter on your behalf with our Loyalty department. Alternatively, in case you are not using any of these platforms, please send an email to [email protected] so the team could review this further. Thanks again for your time and understanding. *Bruno
Old Apr 22, 22, 12:18 am

Programs: Starwood PLATINUM, BA GOLD, KrisFlyer Blue, GFF Silver, BATS After Work Club, Emirates Silver
I am trying to select seats in J for the 4 of us and it will not let me in either the app or website (probably because the original flight was cancelled and customer service booked the new flights). Is there any way to select seats, or do I have to wait for online checkin to open?
Old Apr 22, 22, 1:35 am

Hi there, please reach out to our Contact Centre via this link: https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/help/contact-us, and they will be happy to assist you with that. Alternatively you can reach out to us via our other Social Media channels so we can look into this for you. Thank you. *Kacy
Old May 23, 22, 7:37 am

Programs: TK*G, QR Gold, VA Gold, NZ Gold
Hello! I am new to Etihad Guest but I have an upcoming flight which is marketed EY flights.

MNL-AUH-CDG-LIS / KRK-FRA-AUH-MNL

All is operated by EY. except for CDG-LIS (AF) and KRK-FRA (LH). I was wondering if:
1. Do I earn accrual miles and tier/status miles on code-share flights if I credit to EY?
2. Would I be able to credit AF flight to a Sky Team loyalty program ? LH flight to a Star Alliance loyalty program?
3. Any chance I can just credit it all to VA?
4. Do I have a choice to not quote any loyalty program and claim missing miles at the end of the trip depending on the answers on #1-3.
Old May 23, 22, 4:53 pm

Programs: Etihad, Air France
1- yes of course
2 - no - as EY marketed
3 - you can credit all EY operated flights but the AF and LH one will not credit.
4 - I would not put a FF flyer for the whole itinerary if you do not have status and then would retroclaim all EY flights to VA. The EY codeshares on AF and LH, do a retroclaim on EY.

Remember to make sure to keep all boarding passes.
scrappydog likes this.
Old May 23, 22, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by scrappydog View Post
Hello! I am new to Etihad Guest but I have an upcoming flight which is marketed EY flights.

MNL-AUH-CDG-LIS / KRK-FRA-AUH-MNL

All is operated by EY. except for CDG-LIS (AF) and KRK-FRA (LH). I was wondering if:
1. Do I earn accrual miles and tier/status miles on code-share flights if I credit to EY?
2. Would I be able to credit AF flight to a Sky Team loyalty program ? LH flight to a Star Alliance loyalty program?
3. Any chance I can just credit it all to VA?
4. Do I have a choice to not quote any loyalty program and claim missing miles at the end of the trip depending on the answers on #1-3.

Hi there,
Please feel free to share your booking reference via private message, and we'll be happy to look into it for you. You may also visit https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/fly-etihad/our-partners for more information about how you can earn miles from our partner airlines. Thanks. *Ann
Old May 29, 22, 8:19 pm

Hello,

lately the reps haven't been able to see any partner award, on AA and RAM for example, I checked multiple dates on multiple routes when award space is showing on AA and RAM. and EY could not see anything for any dates, is there a pb with etihad guest award search engine for phone reps?
Old Jun 1, 22, 3:52 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Etihad Holidays.

Etihad Holidays Booking ref :EYHXXXXXXX

Kindly note that our free stopover promotion is valid for the guests having minimum transit of 24 hours in Abu Dhabi.

As your layover is less than 24 hours in Abu Dhabi therefore as per free stopover terms & conditions you are not eligible for this promotion.

You hotel booking has been cancelled
I booked a free transit hotel (which was confirmed) then I got the above email. According to the Etihad website I am eligible under the "Transit connect" promo"Make the most of long connections with Transit connect.

If your connection time in Abu Dhabi is 10 – 24 hours, you can book complimentary accommodation nearby. Choose from the Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Airport or Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre."

I had booked the Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport.
I have replied to the email, but have had no response at all. Suggestions?
Old Jun 5, 22, 12:01 am

Originally Posted by wissou View Post
Hello,

lately the reps haven't been able to see any partner award, on AA and RAM for example, I checked multiple dates on multiple routes when award space is showing on AA and RAM. and EY could not see anything for any dates, is there a pb with etihad guest award search engine for phone reps?

Hi there.Please get in touch with our Contact Centre on the numbers available on this link: https://www.etihadguest.com/en/conta...Nav=contact_us and a member of our Reservations Team shall assist you further. Thanks. *Ann
Old Jun 5, 22, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by brenrox View Post
I booked a free transit hotel (which was confirmed) then I got the above email. According to the Etihad website I am eligible under the "Transit connect" promo"Make the most of long connections with Transit connect.

If your connection time in Abu Dhabi is 10 – 24 hours, you can book complimentary accommodation nearby. Choose from the Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Airport or Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre."

I had booked the Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport.
I have replied to the email, but have had no response at all. Suggestions?

Hi there, please get in touch with our team for further assistance: [email protected]. *Ann
Old Jun 5, 22, 2:00 am

Programs: NZ Silver
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp View Post
Hi there, please get in touch with our team for further assistance: [email protected]. *Ann
Thank you!
Old Jun 12, 22, 10:38 am

EtihadHelp Can I store my luggage at the arrivals lounge if I have a 10 hr layover in AUH and want to venture around?
Old Jun 14, 22, 7:46 am

Hi there, there's no baggage storage service at the arrival lounge. However you can find it at the arrival terminal hall with affordable price. Thank you. *Zoe
Old Jun 15, 22, 2:01 am

EtihadHelp

Ok I called 10 times support in the last two days. Many promissed call backs, zero received calls.

I want to upgrade my flight with miles. There is availability but when I ask the agents to continue they say there is system problem and no one is doing anything about it. At this rate the one seat will disappear but this level of service is simply not acceptable. The miles are worth exactly zero when even on a flight with availability you cannot redeem them. I will have screenshots, if this is not resolved, I will write it all down and publish what Etihad FF experience really is like.

Search this Thread