Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2021, 8:36 am

Hi EtihadHelp

I am connecting in AUH this weekend, business class on Etihad, HKT - AUH - USA (3am to 9am local in AUH)

Any lounge access in HKT?
Which lounges are open in AUH? (I think there is only 1 open, but want to confirm with you.)
Is the pre-clearance open?
Is the post-clearance lounge open?
If not, how long before the flight should I leave the lounge to clear pre-clearance?

Thanks so much!
Old Jul 21, 2021, 2:46 pm

thanks Ari much appreciated - will look to transfer miles over then
Old Jul 23, 2021, 6:59 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Global321
Hi EtihadHelp

I am connecting in AUH this weekend, business class on Etihad, HKT - AUH - USA (3am to 9am local in AUH)

Which lounges are open in AUH? (I think there is only 1 open, but want to confirm with you.)
If not, how long before the flight should I leave the lounge to clear pre-clearance?

Thanks so much!
Hi there. I am checking with the team in HKT to see if their lounges are open and will let you know. In Abu Dhabi you can currently access theTerminal 3 Business Class Lounge.
The pre-clearance is open, however the lounge currently isn't. All guests must present themselves at the US Customs and Border Protection facility no later than 60 minutes before departure. *Sky
Global321 likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by Global321
Hi EtihadHelp

Thanks so much!
The team in HKT just came back to me and said that we have a third party lounge operator offer for our premium guests at HKT airport.
This is also eligible for Economy class guests who would like to pay to access the lounge with a flat rate. You can get more information at the check-in counter directly. *Sky
Global321 likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
The team in HKT just came back to me and said that we have a third party lounge operator offer for our premium guests at HKT airport.
This is also eligible for Economy class guests who would like to pay to access the lounge with a flat rate. You can get more information at the check-in counter directly. *Sky
Thank you so much for all the help!
Old Aug 9, 2021, 4:24 am

Programs: Etihad Gold
I sent a query to Etihad Help on Twitter on 6th August but I haven’t had a reply and I can’t get through on the phone. I tried to rebook the return flight (Bangkok to Manchester) that you cancelled in June. Your email said I could do it online but when I input the original booking reference it says it doesn’t exist. It also says this when I put my gold card number and passenger number. Do you need to issue a new booking reference? I am aware that the “credit” for this flight has a short shelf life so I don’t want to pay another way and then lose out.
Old Aug 9, 2021, 6:32 am

Another month gone, my cancelled-by-airline first class flights still waiting to be refunded for over a year now.
Old Aug 10, 2021, 6:33 am

Dear Etihad Lurker,

I recently got a "100% upgrade voucher" through the ADCB Etihad Guest Card. Apparently this entitles me to "upgrade to the next higher cabin on any Etihad Airways flight".
Question - can I use this voucher to upgrade a flight (paid by cash) for my wife? She is already registered as my family member and I will be booking & paying for this flight myself through my Etihad account.

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 14, 2021, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by reckless
I sent a query to Etihad Help on Twitter on 6th August but I haven’t had a reply and I can’t get through on the phone. I tried to rebook the return flight (Bangkok to Manchester) that you cancelled in June. Your email said I could do it online but when I input the original booking reference it says it doesn’t exist. It also says this when I put my gold card number and passenger number. Do you need to issue a new booking reference? I am aware that the “credit” for this flight has a short shelf life so I don’t want to pay another way and then lose out.
Hi there. Thank you for your patience while we experience a high volume of messages and calls. I hope you have been assisted already. If not, please send us your booking reference or ticket number via private message here, and I'll see how I best help. Thanks again. *Ari
Old Aug 14, 2021, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by elventhor
Another month gone, my cancelled-by-airline first class flights still waiting to be refunded for over a year now.
Hi there. We have asked our team for the payment release date as your ticket shows refunded already. We will keep you posted via pm. Thank you for your continued patience. *Ari
Old Aug 14, 2021, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by jaejaez
Dear Etihad Lurker,

I recently got a "100% upgrade voucher" through the ADCB Etihad Guest Card. Apparently this entitles me to "upgrade to the next higher cabin on any Etihad Airways flight".
Question - can I use this voucher to upgrade a flight (paid by cash) for my wife? She is already registered as my family member and I will be booking & paying for this flight myself through my Etihad account.

Thanks in advance.
Hi there. The said voucher is non-transferable and can only be used for the card holder. To know more about how it works, visit https://www.etihadguest.com/en/our-p...?_linkNav=FAQs . Thank you. *Ari
Old Aug 18, 2021, 12:59 am

Programs: Finnair Platinum, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Hi Etihad,

I'm interested in booking AUH-LHR in F with Aeroplan (Air Canada) points this fall. Will this booking be eligible for all ground services such as chauffeur service?
Old Aug 20, 2021, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by finlandbased
Hi Etihad,

I'm interested in booking AUH-LHR in F with Aeroplan (Air Canada) points this fall. Will this booking be eligible for all ground services such as chauffeur service?
Hello there. Redemption bookings can pay for airport transfer if needed. Visit https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/book/airport-transfers to know more about how it works. Free chauffeur though, is not included. Thank you. *Ari
Old Sep 4, 2021, 11:28 am

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum
EtihadHelp, I recently received an email from Etihad regarding VIP services/terminal at AUH for my upcoming flight. I am interested, but I have some questions. I tried the email on AUH's website (bounces back as invalid), messaged PearlAssist/Fastrack.aero through their website, but have never received a response. Tried Tweeting them too. Their social media appears to have not been updated in years. This does not give me confidence in the service. Who can I contact for more information? Thanks.
Old Sep 5, 2021, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by RockyMntFlyer
EtihadHelp, I recently received an email from Etihad regarding VIP services/terminal at AUH for my upcoming flight. I am interested, but I have some questions. I tried the email on AUH's website (bounces back as invalid), messaged PearlAssist/Fastrack.aero through their website, but have never received a response. Tried Tweeting them too. Their social media appears to have not been updated in years. This does not give me confidence in the service. Who can I contact for more information? Thanks.

Hi there. Sorry to hear about what happened, did you try [email protected] ? If you need any further assistance, please specify your questions in pm and let us know your email address, we'll try to put you in contact with the team. Thank you. *Ari
RockyMntFlyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.