Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2019, 1:42 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by raji
Thank you EtihadHelp, I received Etihad guest miles on 8 March Morning. May I request you to please upgrade Etihad Server/softwares so that in future all frequent fliers do not have to wait for so long for transfer of miles. I have been doing transfer of Miles from Citi Credit Card to Singapore Airlines/ Qatar airlines & other airlines but their transfers completed in 1-2 days. Etihad Guest takes a long time to transfer during which time availability of Award tickets may change & thus nullifying effects of transfer.
Thanks for your feedback, Raji.
Glad to hear that you have received all your miles. *Ari
Old Mar 13, 2019, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hello Lizie, to use your Etihad Guest miles for Oman Air's rewards booking, please call our Guest Team on https://www.etihadguest.com/en/conta...Nav=contact_us . Our team will then let you know the availability, and the taxes & surcharges for the booking. Thanks. *Ari
Thank you for the prompt response Ari. I've been in contact and they were most helpful.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 12:47 am

Originally Posted by Lizie
Thank you for the prompt response Ari. I've been in contact and they were most helpful.
Delighted to hear that, Lizie! *Ari
Old Mar 21, 2019, 12:38 pm

Hello EtihadHelp,

I am trying to book a ticket with Etihad Guest miles but am told my account is "In Review" / "Suspended". The only transactions for my account are transferring miles from American Express Membership Rewards and booking a flight with those transferred miles. I now want to ticket another flight that already has been built into a reservation but I am unable to do so. I am not getting any response from [email protected].

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Mar 23, 2019, 9:40 am

Programs: AS MVPG100, Hyatt Globalist, MGM Gold, Caesars Diamond
How many Ethiad miles for a one way business class ticket DXB-MCT-CAI?
Old Mar 24, 2019, 12:50 am

Originally Posted by tobikosan
How many Ethiad miles for a one way business class ticket DXB-MCT-CAI?
https://www.etihadguest.com/en/spend...alculator.html

If you're in Dubai, select the train station to get a train to AUH.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 1:13 am

Hi Mike, could you please confirm your email address via direct message? We will assist you from there. Thank you. *Zoe
Old Mar 24, 2019, 1:17 am

Hi There, all our flights depart from Abu Dhabi airport. You may use the "Miles calculator" to calculate how many miles do you need to upgrade your flight. Thank you. *Zoe https://www.etihadguest.com/en/spend...les_Calculator
Old Mar 31, 2019, 4:53 am

Programs: MHC/5280AGL ; list too long to be boastful ;-)
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi There, all our flights depart from Abu Dhabi airport. You may use the "Miles calculator" to calculate how many miles do you need to upgrade your flight. Thank you. *Zoe https://www.etihadguest.com/en/spend...les_Calculator
Hi Etihad help,

Please could you let me know if you do ops cash upgrades (depending on seat availablity, which I obviously understand) outside of fare class on the day of travel at the airport ticketing desk from Y to J. Flying from LHR to AUH in Y in about 3 days time.

Thanks,

Fb7
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:15 am

Hi there, this depends on your fare choice. Economy Deal is not eligible for instant upgrade for example. *Rose
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:42 pm

@EtihadHelp, do you have any information on Amex and Citi points transfers. It appears that both are broken:

Ongoing Issue: Broken Point Transfers from Citi TYP & AmEx MR to Etihad

https://onemileatatime.com/etihad-transfer-problems/
Old Apr 5, 2019, 4:53 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by mike814
@EtihadHelp, do you have any information on Amex and Citi points transfers. It appears that both are broken:

Ongoing Issue: Broken Point Transfers from Citi TYP & AmEx MR to Etihad

https://onemileatatime.com/etihad-transfer-problems/
Hi Mike, I will need to check with our Etihad Guest Team if they have a record about this.
In the meantime it's best you check with your bank.
Please send me your Etihad Guest number via pm. *Isi
Old Apr 5, 2019, 9:21 pm
akm

Unable to reach Etihad baggage claims for several weeks

Dear EthadHelp: I have been communicating with Etihad baggage claims for a matter concerning baggage delay for which they approved a compensation. Since more than four weeks, they have stopped responding to my emails. The fact that they simply refuse to respond is rather distressing. I am hoping that you can help. I will send you the details in a private message. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by akm; Apr 6, 2019 at 2:26 am
Old Apr 6, 2019, 2:55 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by akm
Dear EthadHelp: I have been communicating with Etihad baggage claims for a matter concerning baggage delay for which they approved a compensation. Since more than four weeks, they have stopped responding to my emails. The fact that they simply refuse to respond is rather distressing. I am hoping that you can help. I will send you the details in a private message. Thanks in advance.
Hello AKM, please send me your case number via private message and I can follow up on this for you. *Isi
Old Apr 6, 2019, 3:49 am

Programs: TK Elite (*G), ITA Executive, WY Silver, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
Etihad, could you please tell your retroclaims team to credit my brothers miles.
A month and 4 emails have passed and your team seems to be asleep or a robot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.