Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IAD Etihad lounge hours?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2015, 9:33 pm
Original Poster

IAD Etihad lounge hours?

Does anyone know when the lounge opens at Dulles? Some of the reviews stated ~6:30 pm but I thought the lounge is shared by an earlier Saudi flight?

Will I be able to check in say at around 3? I have connecting flight into IAD.

TIA.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 9:46 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, United, AAdvantage
I was able to checkin at 4PM last year Nov. They were saying that I am early for my flight but I was allowed in. Yes, this was shared with Saudia Airlines and when that flight left I was virtually alone in the lounge for some time
Old Jul 26, 2015, 5:20 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi supergirl1,

Our hours of operation start every day at 1:30 pm until around 10:00pm when our last Etihad guests board.

Hope that helps
*DP
Old Oct 12, 2015, 11:29 am

Does the lounge rotates its menu? Does anyone know the current menu selections?
Old Oct 12, 2015, 4:01 pm

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
IAD check-in desk opens three hours before departure, yes? Possible to check-in before?
Old Oct 19, 2015, 12:58 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Abidjan
IAD check-in desk opens three hours before departure, yes? Possible to check-in before?
Hi there, we are sorry to say you will not be able to Check in before the checkin desk is open. Thanks *HE
Old Mar 28, 2018, 9:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA
current IAD lounge hours?

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi supergirl1,

Our hours of operation start every day at 1:30 pm until around 10:00pm when our last Etihad guests board.

Hope that helps
*DP
What are the current hours of the IAD lounge? Is it shared (and open) with other airlines? I know in the past Saudia also used it but I think this has changed. Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.