Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Redeeming Etihad guest miles for AA flights

Old Jul 22, 2015, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by Nasenrudel
V gehst sjvdshesbdvyhxg;()8.3)34:43!4€(€4: ins
I totally agree with you.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by mlqsko
I totally agree with you.
Took the words right out of my mouth too.
Old Jul 22, 2015, 9:54 am

Programs: GGL

Thats what happens when my 1.5 year old son gets his hand on my iPhone:-). Really sorry
Old Jul 22, 2015, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thats what happens when my 1.5 year old son gets his hand on my iPhone:-). Really sorry
^
Old Jul 22, 2015, 11:20 am

Still more useful than EtihadHelp
Old Jul 22, 2015, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by benjyyy
Still more useful than EtihadHelp
hahahaha
Old Jul 29, 2015, 2:25 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
edit.

Last edited by kevinflyaway; Jul 29, 2015 at 3:24 pm
Old Jul 29, 2015, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avios Hunter
Originally Posted by kevinflyaway
I just made a booking on HOLD with the AA helpdesk for 2 First Apartments on AUH - LHR - AMS and if I took a transfer time of 3,5 hours, then he could do it in one booking and thus charge 40.000 (instead of 40k for AUH - LHR and then another 20 for LHR - AMS)

Now I just need to find out if I can use the Etihad lounge, when we arrive in LHR. We transfer to a BA flight, but then are 'only' business class
Good job, but wrong thread. This thread is for booking AA flights using Etihad miles, not the other way round.
Old Jul 29, 2015, 3:24 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
oops. sorry
Old Oct 6, 2015, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Avios Hunter
Another bump to see if anyone else has booked an AA flight requiring a connection, using Etihad miles, and if so, from the point of view of the redemption chart, did Etihad consider it a single redemption as we have been advised by Etihad's rep (here), or 2 redemptions, as has been reported.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: All of Them
In addition to current question about 1 or 2 awards being charged, did availability found match SAAver seats on AA.com? Since these are almost nonexistent on AA metal these days in J and F, I wonder how hard it is to find a seat.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 10:41 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
I found somebody at EY Guest who really seems to know how things work and was willing to give me his email address. I'm tempted to send off these as sample bookings to him and see what comes back, but I dont want to wear out my welcome ;-) If you really want to know, PM me for his contact info and if you send him a proposed itin for something w AA availability showing as milessaaver and 2 segments, I am sure he'll be able to tell you how many miles and whether there is availability...
Old Oct 10, 2015, 1:21 am

Originally Posted by stephem
I found somebody at EY Guest who really seems to know how things work and was willing to give me his email address. I'm tempted to send off these as sample bookings to him and see what comes back, but I dont want to wear out my welcome ;-) If you really want to know, PM me for his contact info and if you send him a proposed itin for something w AA availability showing as milessaaver and 2 segments, I am sure he'll be able to tell you how many miles and whether there is availability...
Do this person a favor and do not post his/her contact info in public! You are going to make their life truly miserable

You are getting bombed with PMs in 3,2,1....
Old Oct 10, 2015, 5:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Do this person a favor and do not post his/her contact info in public! You are going to make their life truly miserable

I agree.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 7:21 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
I think there may be a grand total of 10 people following the various EY guest partner redemption threads at all, let alone close enough to understand any of what we're talking about! No PMs...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.