Book awards on EY partner airlines

Old Mar 14, 2019, 8:43 pm

Rhobby says: Just off topic! AA started blocking Etihad business class award tickets from today. Yes, even Australian/ New Zealand call centers cannot see it!!! If you see upto 4-Seats available under “Guest Business” in Etihad award search you are out of luck. If you see Above 4 seats american agent is able to book, This happened just today early morning at 2am EST while i was on the phone with AA Australian agent.

Posted here: https://onemileatatime.com/etihad-2018-losses/

I guess it is just reciprocal. End of their relationship has came
Old Mar 15, 2019, 2:15 am

Programs: EY Plat, Accor Plat
Id say it likely doesn't have anything to do with losses. its likely the upcoming *A announcement readiness... they get revenue for the AA tickets so this is likely something else.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 11:43 am

Does anyone know what award Y and J on PG books in?
Old Mar 28, 2019, 5:29 pm

Programs: AC*SE, A3*G, AA-EP, UA*S,
Does Ethiad enforce the roundtrip requirement for Asiana? If so, would an open jaw be permitted, such as TYO-SEL // SEL-HKG, or does the second part have to return to the origin?
Old Mar 30, 2019, 6:24 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, Etihad Gold, IHG Platinum, IC Ambasador, Marriott Gold, Taj Gold, Radisson Gold
Originally Posted by swgsword
Does Ethiad enforce the roundtrip requirement for Asiana? If so, would an open jaw be permitted, such as TYO-SEL // SEL-HKG, or does the second part have to return to the origin?
I don't know about Asiana, but I booked OW flights with EY miles for partner airlines. You may need to call up and ask a few people. But I think their systems would allow it
Old Mar 30, 2019, 1:23 pm

Programs: AC*SE, A3*G, AA-EP, UA*S,
Originally Posted by enox5
I don't know about Asiana, but I booked OW flights with EY miles for partner airlines. You may need to call up and ask a few people. But I think their systems would allow it
Called a few agents. Apparently, Asiana is the only carrier requiring roundtrips. Must return to same origin, did not allow open jaws or third dest.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 8:29 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Does EY charge both YQ and YR on Oman Air?
Old May 24, 2019, 10:52 pm

Programs: EY Plat, Accor Plat
Anyone know if YQ is charged for EY rewards on SriLankan using SriLankan as a partner?
Old May 26, 2019, 7:32 am

I would say Yes, as EY charges YQ on all other partners bookings, other than possibly AA.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:48 pm

Does anyone know if SN economy awards include baggage?
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:26 am

Programs: Alaska
Hi All,
Does anyone know how to add a lap infant to an AA ticket booked using Etihad Guest miles? Called customer service and they confirmed they could see the award availability but couldn't tell me how to add a lap infant. Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 6, 2019, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by travelduke
Hi All,
Does anyone know how to add a lap infant to an AA ticket booked using Etihad Guest miles? Called customer service and they confirmed they could see the award availability but couldn't tell me how to add a lap infant. Thanks in advance!
Call AA
Old Jun 7, 2019, 9:35 pm

Programs: Alaska
Originally Posted by mlqsko
Call AA
Cool, thanks. Will do
Old Jun 29, 2019, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by mlqsko
Rhobby says: Just off topic! AA started blocking Etihad business class award tickets from today. Yes, even Australian/ New Zealand call centers cannot see it!!! If you see upto 4-Seats available under Guest Business in Etihad award search you are out of luck. If you see Above 4 seats american agent is able to book, This happened just today early morning at 2am EST while i was on the phone with AA Australian agent.

Posted here: https://onemileatatime.com/etihad-2018-losses/

I guess it is just reciprocal. End of their relationship has came
is this still the case? I am thinking of converting a bunch of Amex points to EY to use for US-LHR in J Im AA. Thanks!!
Old Jul 19, 2019, 1:00 pm

Hello,

I want to use my Etihad miles for a combination of partner awards.
I want to fly NGO-HND-BKK-USM (NGO-HND-BKK on NH and BKK-USM on PG)

This means I need to put several EY Partner airliens in the same ticket. Is that even doable? And if they allow it, would they price every single segment individually since the redemption tables for each airline is different? If so I am better off to use my Amex miles for another FFP and book at through ticket...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.