Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

New "Etihad Premium" Customer Service channel

Old May 20, 2015, 7:35 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Thank you for your replies stargold and TGflyergirl!

We will certainly do our best to keep our standards high and reponse times low

Always happy to help

*CB
Old May 20, 2015, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by TGflyergirl
Hello Caroline - a landmark post indeed, and one i hope that will usher in a new level of interaction between us cattle and Etihad
I also noticed a recent post in another thread where Etihadhelp actually gave a substantive rather than mechanical reply. This is wonderful---if it lasts.
Old May 20, 2015, 12:21 pm

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.

The proof of the pudding.....

Still waiting for the triple points to post.

Last edited by VH-RMD; May 20, 2015 at 12:55 pm
Old May 20, 2015, 9:25 pm

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by VH-RMD
The proof of the pudding.....

Still waiting for the triple points to post.
did you read my last post?
Old May 20, 2015, 9:44 pm

Thank you SeeBuyFly for your feedback. We are always here to help. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks. *HE
Old May 21, 2015, 3:12 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
unfortunately I do not use things like twitter.

I have spoken with the telephone help desk twice now about a problem with my booking and despite promises am without success.

I emailed Guestgold and feedback 24 hours ago with the complaint and have NOT even had an acknowledgement so have Etihad abandoned the traditional routes of communication
Old May 21, 2015, 5:22 am

Originally Posted by Aussie_flyer
did you read my last post?
Hi there, can you provide us with your case number or interaction number if provided, if not please private message us more details. Many Thanks. *HE
Old May 21, 2015, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by amnicoll
unfortunately I do not use things like twitter.

I have spoken with the telephone help desk twice now about a problem with my booking and despite promises am without success.

I emailed Guestgold and feedback 24 hours ago with the complaint and have NOT even had an acknowledgement so have Etihad abandoned the traditional routes of communication
Hi Amnicoll,

Thank you for getting in contact with us on Flyertalk, please accept our apology in the late reply, please private message us more details and we will do our best to resolve this for you. *HE
Old May 21, 2015, 8:35 am

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
I asked for help on the 4x 3x bonus miles offer....Etihad help gave me the wrong answer...I then simplified it and asked for a yes or no answer....guess what, I didn't get a reply....nothings improved has it Etihad
Old May 21, 2015, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by tommy123
I asked for help on the 4x 3x bonus miles offer....Etihad help gave me the wrong answer...I then simplified it and asked for a yes or no answer....guess what, I didn't get a reply....nothings improved has it Etihad
Hey tommy123, we have just replied to your post. Please accept our apology for the delay.

Regard, *ES
Old May 25, 2015, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Is Etihad actually processing applications to join this Twitter account or was it something that they typically launched with much fanfare and zero follow up?

I have been waiting 15 days now for a response to my email to [email protected] requesting verification. If their retroclaim processing timelines are any indication, I'll be approved sometime in mid-October.
Old May 25, 2015, 11:34 am

Programs: EY Guest Platinum; A3 Gold; Delta Platinum, BA Silver, IHG Gold
Seems that *CB (Caroline) is the helpful EY person in this thread/forum. I would be happy if she would be the only one who writes responses...a single contact person would make it much easier to follow up on some issues, feedback or complaints.
Old May 25, 2015, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by B747-437B
Is Etihad actually processing applications to join this Twitter account or was it something that they typically launched with much fanfare and zero follow up?
yes, they are. Although the process is somewhat comical.

I sent them an email with all my details as required for the Etihad premium twitter account. They responded - ok, we've got it, next step: now please make a follow request on twitter.

I did that. They sent me another email "we note you've asked to follow Etihad Premium, kindly send your details in" .....

ok, a bit of back and forth later, it got sorted out. Still reserving judgement on the value of that medium. let's see.
Old May 26, 2015, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by B747-437B

I have been waiting 15 days now for a response to my email to [email protected] requesting verification. If their retroclaim processing timelines are any indication, I'll be approved sometime in mid-October.
Hi B747-437B, this doesn't sound good. Kindly send your email address via private message to look into this for you. *ES
Old May 26, 2015, 3:46 am

Originally Posted by TGflyergirl
yes, they are. Although the process is somewhat comical.

I sent them an email with all my details as required for the Etihad premium twitter account. They responded - ok, we've got it, next step: now please make a follow request on twitter.

I did that. They sent me another email "we note you've asked to follow Etihad Premium, kindly send your details in" .....

ok, a bit of back and forth later, it got sorted out. Still reserving judgement on the value of that medium. let's see.
Hi TGflyergirl, let us help you with this. Kindly send your email address via private message and we will look into this for you. *ES

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.