Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

New "Etihad Premium" Customer Service channel

New "Etihad Premium" Customer Service channel

Old May 16, 2015, 7:50 am

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Guest,

We are sorry to hear about this. We will be happy to assist you and send your request to our team. We suggest you email us at [email protected] and we make sure to forward it to the relevant team for you. Thank you
*RM
That was the email address this whole sorry saga started with, who then told me I had to email the gold guest email.

This is just circular (why am I even responding...)

The issue is simple - triple mile promotion, flights taken during triple miles promotion, no triple miles awarded.

Here's a hint - search all your Etihad Guest members who took flights during the triple miles promotion, registered for the triple miles promotion, have not been awarded the triple miles and award the triple miles....
Old May 16, 2015, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by VH-RMD

(why am I even responding...)
Because it's human nature to hope, even when the situation is beyond it.
Old May 18, 2015, 4:47 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Dear VH-RMD,

That's not good to hear! We hope your issue has been resolved in the meantime. Please let us know, should you need any further assistance and we will be glad to help. *JP
Old May 18, 2015, 11:22 pm

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
Dear VH-RMD,

That's not good to hear! We hope your issue has been resolved in the meantime. Please let us know, should you need any further assistance and we will be glad to help. *JP
Of course it has not been resolved.

Do you even read what is posted before replying with inane boilerplate responses?

No-one in your Social Media team have been of any help at all, that is what these threads are about - the dreadful response and service.
Old May 19, 2015, 3:45 am

Originally Posted by VH-RMD
Of course it has not been resolved.

Do you even read what is posted before replying with inane boilerplate responses?

No-one in your Social Media team have been of any help at all, that is what these threads are about - the dreadful response and service.
Hi VH-RMD,

Please accept our apology for the unfortunate experience that you have been through. Kindly send your Etihad Guest number via private message and we will look into this for you. *ES
Old May 19, 2015, 6:03 am

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
The march triple miles/tier miles promo conditions say
Miles will be credited within.
two weeks after the promotion ends.
The promotion was for flights until 31 May. Perhaps you meed to wait until mid june?
Old May 19, 2015, 7:06 am

Personally, I,m not at all optimistic with this service. While I have always got a quick reply whenever I email socialmedia , the matter is eventually transferred to Etihad guest services and we are back to where we started.
I,m still amazed that in this era we have to wait so much for any bonus or promotions. Then why does Etihad Guest advertise these promotions?
Probably once they get their target revenue by the passengers trying to make opportunity of the promotions, they dont care further of keeping up their word.
Old May 19, 2015, 7:16 am

Programs: Le Creuset 26cm square grillit club, laithwaites red club
still waiting for points from last september, nobody has been any help, no idea what to do next.
Old May 19, 2015, 1:37 pm

Programs: ey gold tg gold accor gold
Dear hingeles, try calling Manchester and have a word with them, they've always sorted my problems out or written them an email , and I've always had a reply within 24 hours. I too get frustrated with the usual b..l s...t automated replies....don't dial the 0845 premium number, try this one 01614923300....keep hounding them, you'll hopefully get there in the end
Old May 19, 2015, 2:05 pm

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
Disappointed with the new Etihad Premium Twitter account. waiting 5 days for a simple query. Reminded them. So got fed up and found the answer on the EY website myself. Now I could have gone searching initially but I thought Id give the new Premium Service a go.. shame great idea but....
Old May 19, 2015, 3:42 pm

Hi Mark,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way about our Twitter Premium Service. We would like to apologize about the delay in communication, which is not at all the intention of having this channel. We would like to show you otherwise and hopefully get the chance to do so in the near future.

We do take your feedback very seriously and will take action steps in order to improve our services for you, especially on our new channel.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, as it helps us to get better at what we do. That's very important to us. *JP
Old May 19, 2015, 5:03 pm

Hi Mark,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way about our Twitter Premium Service. We would like to apologize about the delay in communication, which is not at all the intention of having this channel. We would like to show you otherwise and hopefully get the chance to do so in the near future.

We do take your feedback very seriously and will take action steps in order to improve our services for you, especially on our new channel.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, as it helps us to get better at what we do. That's very important to us. *JP
Another "inane, boilerplate response" from a sub-continental peon no doubt - EY always over-promises and under-delivers
Old May 19, 2015, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by TinDrum
Another "inane, boilerplate response" from a sub-continental peon no doubt - EY always over-promises and under-delivers
Hi Everyone,

Having taken another look through this thread, we totally understand how this looks to you all but we promise you, these are not automated responses, we are real people and are first and foremost here to help. We want to say sorry for how this has come across so far.

Anyone who has any ongoing issues, please send your details over to us via DM or use the email address that may or may not have been slightly overused on this thread so far and we will look into them right away.

We know you have heard enough of our apologies, it’s time for us to show you how it is done

Thank you for your support.

*CB (Caroline)
Old May 20, 2015, 5:09 am

Either the above is finally a confirmation that EtihadHelp is an actual human being... or it is just a particularly naughty way of releasing the next firmware version

Just kidding - hope to hear more from you Caroline
Old May 20, 2015, 5:14 am

Hello Caroline - a landmark post indeed, and one i hope that will usher in a new level of interaction between us cattle and Etihad

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.