Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Jan '15 Bonus miles offer - anyone got credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2015, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-SM Silver, EY-Gold, HH

Hi - EY had a bonus miles offer in Dec/Jan for double miles in business and triple in first, required registration by Jan. 31st, for travel through March 31st. Said the miles will be credited "...within two weeks" after promotion ends.

Has anyone got their miles as yet? I haven't, am wondering if its the classic case of having to go through the hassle of emailing them and providing details of my registration and tickets!?!

Why can't these simple things work the way they are supposed to!
Old Apr 20, 2015, 5:36 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi svs-dhm,

We are very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your details to [email protected] so that the team can look into it ? *LK
Old Apr 20, 2015, 6:05 am

Programs: CX - Gold, EY- Plat, HGP - Diamond, Accor - Plat, SPG - Gold, IHG - Plat Amb
Originally Posted by svs-dhm
Hi - EY had a bonus miles offer in Dec/Jan for double miles in business and triple in first, required registration by Jan. 31st, for travel through March 31st. Said the miles will be credited "...within two weeks" after promotion ends.

Has anyone got their miles as yet? I haven't, am wondering if its the classic case of having to go through the hassle of emailing them and providing details of my registration and tickets!?!

Why can't these simple things work the way they are supposed to!
Got mine credited last week. Usual EY pattern is that bonus points/partner credit is posted usually 2 - 3 weeks after offer expiry/partner flight date.

Should get posted under "Premium Bonus Miles Offer"
Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KC01
Got mine credited last week. Usual EY pattern is that bonus points/partner credit is posted usually 2 - 3 weeks after offer expiry/partner flight date.

Should get posted under "Premium Bonus Miles Offer"
Thanks, good to hear you got yours. Its been three weeks now, still no credit. Its just aggravating...in Dec. flew on Sri Lankan, they did not credit the miles, had to follow up via email to get it sorted out...just happens more often than it should!
Old Apr 20, 2015, 11:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi svs-dhm,

We are very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your details to [email protected] so that the team can look into it ? *LK
Hello EtihadHelp, thanks for your reply.

Appreciate your effort to help and your suggestion, will do that, but can you also convey these issues to someone in management who cares about solving them on a permanent basis?

Why do we need to go through the extra hassle of sending emails so often?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.