Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Earn up to triple miles with Etihad Airways Partners, terms unclear worth reg

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2015, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold, Etihad Gold

Earn up to triple miles with Etihad Airways Partners!

Once again, Etihad Airways is pleased to announce a new bonus miles offer across all Etihad Airways Partner airlines.

Take off in First, Business Class or Economy Class between 4 April 2015 and 28 February 2016 and you can earn:

Triple miles in First and Business Class on Etihad Airways and Jet Airways.

Double miles in Economy Class on Etihad Airways, Alitalia, Jet Airways, airberlin, Niki, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles.
The bonus miles can be earned on all operated and marketed international flights of the above airlines.

To participate in this promotion:

Book your tickets online or through your preferred travel agent.
Existing Etihad Guest members: Register your Etihad Guest membership number here
Non Etihad Guest members: Enroll here and register your Etihad Guest membership number here
Hurry, this offer is only valid for bookings until 10 April 2015.

*Terms and conditions apply

This offer is open to Etihad Guest members only. To be eligible to receive the bonus miles, members should register their Etihad Guest membership number. Registration is mandatory to receive the bonus miles and is valid from 26 March till 10 April 2015 and for travel from 4 April 2015 till 28 February therefore all travel should be completed by 28 February 2016. The bonus miles can be earned on all operated and marketed international flights of the above airlines. No bonus miles will be credited for redemption or free flights. No bonus miles will be offered on Etihad Regional. The ‘bonus miles’ earned will be Etihad Guest miles and not tier miles. This promotion is not in conjunction with any other promotion from Etihad Guest or Etihad Airways Partner Airlines. Bonus miles will be credited on monthly basis. No bonus tier segments will be credited. Each passenger must register separately to be eligible for the offer. 5000 bonus miles will be credited to members who register within 24 hours from the time of receiving the offer email.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 2:06 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Maybe you could've posted the link (unless personalised, of course).
Old Mar 30, 2015, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold, Etihad Gold
Originally Posted by gojko88
Maybe you could've posted the link (unless personalised, of course).
http://triplemiles.eyworkflow.com
Old Mar 30, 2015, 2:25 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Wow, what an amazing deal if true! Thank you!
Old Apr 17, 2015, 1:38 am

Thumbs down

Unfortunately you have to fight to get these miles with EY!
I registered for the promotion and have been waiting for the bonus miles. Finally I wrote to them and their reply was as daft as it could get : ''Please remind us which promotion is this as we have many promotions''!!!!
Old Apr 17, 2015, 2:44 am

Etihad are HORRIBLE at running promotions.

Actually, apart from their inflight premium product, everything else is horrible.
Old Apr 17, 2015, 7:43 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
I agree, if it doesn't credit, good luck chasing them for months. I am still chasing them for credit for various domestic US segments in F for my family that we all flew back in December!
But if this promo pans out, we'll get some decent miles in our family account. We have at least AUH-LHR in F x5 pax in the promo period, which if the promo works should net us enough miles for a one way US-AUH F award.

Originally Posted by mlqsko

Actually, apart from their inflight premium product, everything else is horrible.
Old Apr 17, 2015, 7:40 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Dear sumayya,

Sorry to hear about this experience, kindly contact our guest team; [email protected] and they will certainly look into this for you. *GW
Old Apr 17, 2015, 7:42 pm

Dear stephem,

We are to sorry to hear about this experience! Kindly send us a private message with your Etihad guest number and email address and we will look into this for you *GW
Old Apr 19, 2015, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear sumayya,

Sorry to hear about this experience, kindly contact our guest team; [email protected] and they will certainly look into this for you. *GW
They were the ones who wrote to me asking "what promotion?"
Even after replying to them its over 2 weeks and no action taken. Etihad must really look more closely into this matter by reading the negative opinions posted on this blog
Old Apr 30, 2015, 4:46 am

Programs: DL-SM Silver, EY-Gold, HH
Originally Posted by mlqsko

Agree!!! Was waiting to get credit that was due in the first two weeks of the month, it - as expected - never happened, then emailed them, was assured of a prompt response, nothing happened for a week, sent a reminder two days ago, got a polite reminder to be patient while the look into it....

GROAN!!!
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:22 pm

Programs: EY Guest Platinum; A3 Gold; Delta Platinum, BA Silver, IHG Gold
Did anyone actually received the miles? I had a flight to Australia beginning of April and got only the normal guest and tier miles
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:38 pm

Hello,
is it still possible to register for this promotion? The link does not work...
Old May 1, 2015, 12:52 am

Programs: BMI

The offer has now expired but the offer (or similar) seems to be on fairly regularly.

I'm still waiting for my bonus miles too after travelling a couple of weeks ago. It does say in the t&cs that it would be added once a month though so going to wait a little bit before chasing
Old May 1, 2015, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by monkeymagic
The offer has now expired but the offer (or similar) seems to be on fairly regularly.

I'm still waiting for my bonus miles too after travelling a couple of weeks ago. It does say in the t&cs that it would be added once a month though so going to wait a little bit before chasing
Hi there,

Can you please send us the details to [email protected] so we can chase it up with the relevant team. Thanks. *JS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.