Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Air Serbia Redemption using Etihad Guest Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Serbia Redemption using Etihad Guest Miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2016, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by mlqsko
One ways are allowed, right?
Yes.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 9:30 am

Thanks.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 4:02 am

There is no need to call EY to book Air Serbia with EY miles? Air Serbia can do it?
Old Apr 24, 2016, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by emkay
There is no need to call EY to book Air Serbia with EY miles? Air Serbia can do it?
Yes, and it has been reported that you can book travel without the 14 days minimum.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by mlqsko
Yes, and it has been reported that you can book travel without the 14 days minimum.
Thanks. Online I only saw a local number, Do you happen to have a US number for them?
Old Apr 24, 2016, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by emkay
Thanks. Online I only saw a local number, Do you happen to have a US number for them?
You can try with their Chicago office, but not sure if they can do award bookings.

+1 773 942 6186
+1 773 293 7511
Old Dec 27, 2020, 8:08 am
Suspended

Programs: Serbian Monitor
thanks for a valuable content we will share it
Old Jun 24, 2022, 9:47 am

Bumping this thread with a DP to confirm that the best method for booking AIr Serbia flights with EY miles is by calling JU directly:

Attempted to book Air Serbia flight SJJ-BEG using Etihad miles (5k) by calling Etihad customer service. Agent couldn't see any award availability on Air Serbia flights for the route - Agent advised me to contact JU and request that they release partner availability. This was especially strange because I was able to see availability for the flight using the AC search engine, but checking Expert Flyer showed 0N space for the same flight - which was very confusing.

Called JU customer service using New York customer support number 1-718-725-8642, and the agent was immediately able to book my desired route for me, no issues at all. Just gave flyer info, Etihad FF#, and had to wait a few hours and call back after their coworker confirmed I had sufficient miles in my EY account, and pay taxes (~$20) for the route. Somewhat of a strange process from what I was used to, booking flights on JU metal with the JU agent, but using EY miles.

Hope it's useful for others, because there isn't a lot of info out there on this; however, the JU website does hint that it's possible on this page: https://www.airserbia.com/en/air-ser...edeeming-miles
GUWonder and 36902BRF like this.
Old Jun 26, 2022, 6:56 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Thefirst
Somewhat of a strange process from what I was used to, booking flights on JU metal with the JU agent, but using EY miles.
Well, EY miles are also JU miles, as JU doesn't have its own FFP

I've also found their call centre agents to be reasonably competent, certainly more than the European average. Plus they actually sit in the Belgrade HQ rather than halfway around the world.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.