Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status Match

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2015, 6:30 am

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Finally received confirmation! Online account shows my status too
Old May 23, 2015, 11:39 am

Kinda forgot about this until I got an email yesterday with my new Etihad Guest account. No Gold status match though, no other communication.

I sent them an email but not holding my breath.
Old May 25, 2015, 8:35 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by amybd
Kinda forgot about this until I got an email yesterday with my new Etihad Guest account. No Gold status match though, no other communication.

I sent them an email but not holding my breath.
Hi there,

Please note that the first email was a registration confirmation letter for Etihad Guest. If you have been upgraded to Etihad Gold, this process will be complete within one week. Thank you. *JS
Old May 25, 2015, 9:48 am

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
Sorry to drop this question if it's been asked before.

Does Etihad's status match include for EK Gold members as well?
Old May 26, 2015, 3:33 am

Originally Posted by lighthand
Sorry to drop this question if it's been asked before.

Does Etihad's status match include for EK Gold members as well?
Hi lighthand, unfortunately EK Gold members are not included in the status match offers. *ES
Old Jun 1, 2015, 5:12 pm

Programs: Show me the points!
I emailed Social Media, an agent in NY, and the Corp Email address twice and haven't gotten anything. My first email was February 20th.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 7:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Dear EtihadHelp,

How long will the matched Gold status last? Is it better to way for July or August for the status to last longer?
Old Jun 1, 2015, 8:33 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
I take it that all Gold status match options are now closed? Mrs NoY is BA Gold but is fed up with them. She has quite a few EY J & F paid tix booked but it could be quite a lot more if she was encourage via status match Etihad Help?
Old Jun 1, 2015, 8:34 pm

Originally Posted by lotrbfme
Dear EtihadHelp,

How long will the matched Gold status last? Is it better to way for July or August for the status to last longer?
Hi there,

Can you please DM us your Etihad Guest number so we can advise you accordingly. Thank you. *JS
Old Jun 1, 2015, 9:38 pm

I did get an email welcoming me to Gold last week, about a week after the email welcoming me to Etihad Guest.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by NoY
I take it that all Gold status match options are now closed? Mrs NoY is BA Gold but is fed up with them. She has quite a few EY J & F paid tix booked but it could be quite a lot more if she was encourage via status match Etihad Help?

Indeed, we unfortunately do not offer status matches anymore. Sorry about that! We wish you all the best and safe travels for your upcoming flights! *JP
Old Jul 9, 2015, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Indeed, we unfortunately do not offer status matches anymore. Sorry about that! We wish you all the best and safe travels for your upcoming flights! *JP
D*mn ! I just made a J class booking with EY. I was about to call in for a match to my AA Plat.

I guess I'll cancel it and go with QR now. You sure you can't squeeze in one more match?
Old Jul 9, 2015, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
D*mn ! I just made a J class booking with EY. I was about to call in for a match to my AA Plat.

I guess I'll cancel it and go with QR now. You sure you can't squeeze in one more match?
Go status match with Alitalia (Etihad owned) until Dec 31, 2015
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alita...d-threads.html

by the way, I got my shiny Etihad Gold card + 2 bag tags from DHL this week (after DHL sent me a weird email and I replied, and package arrived)
Old Jul 9, 2015, 10:49 am

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy

Dear Guy Betsy,

You can still have a try on [email protected]. Please also enclose your latest miles statement of AA and Etihad Guest number.

Thank you. *JS
Old Jul 11, 2015, 9:03 am

Programs: UA, Marriott Lifetime Plat
What does having Gold status give you when traveling in Business class? Are there any additional benefits compared to a non-status person traveling in Biz?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.