Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge in Dublin

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2017, 4:09 pm

Programs: IC Amb :-(, UA silver, BA Gold, SPG Plat, A-Club Plat, Marriott Plat
zombie thread hijack

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering whether if flying BA Dub-LHR and connecting to EY (F) in LHR one could possibly use the Etihad lounge in Dub?

I've spent more time than I care to consider in the same T1 DAA lounge with BMI, LH and BA using it so any possibility of a change would be most welcome!

Really looking forward to my Apartments trip, and getting to sample the EY Lounge in Dub would be a great bonus.
Old May 30, 2017, 7:14 pm

Programs: EY, QR Platinum, BA Gold
I've flown DUB LHR AUH BKK several times in J class ticketed on EY with EI from DUB to LHR and even as a Platinum member on EY was denied access.

The few times I've flown EY from DUB to AUH by myself in J and Y a couple of times with family I've been able to access the lounge no problem.

It's in the rules somewhere about EY metal etc.

Nice lounge though as it similar to London.
Old May 31, 2017, 1:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by catharsis
I know this is an old thread, but was wondering whether if flying BA Dub-LHR and connecting to EY (F) in LHR one could possibly use the Etihad lounge in Dub?
Not a chance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.