Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD-AUH-DEL in J, what to expect

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2012, 7:33 am

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum
Thanks. Contemplating a similar trip with AA connecting to EY. So, I guess it's necessary to allow a long enough layover at ORD to be able to take care of check-in there. Good to know.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 7:49 am

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by SJOGuy
Thanks. Contemplating a similar trip with AA connecting to EY. So, I guess it's necessary to allow a long enough layover at ORD to be able to take care of check-in there. Good to know.
Yes--in fact, I'd say my 3.5 hour layover was just right: there was a thunderstorm at ORD, delaying my MSP-ORD flight by an hour. Suddenly it was a 2.5 hour layover! Remember, you have to exit the AA terminal, take the airtrain to T5, check in at EY counters, go thru TSA security again, and walk about 5 minutes to the gates. ANything less than 2 hours layover would be quite difficult and/or nervewracking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.