Wiki Posts
Search

Redeem a flight on SN?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2012, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Redeem a flight on SN?

I was looking at redeeming my miles n an SN flight but I have some questions:
- are the values in the redemption chart for return flights or for one-way only. For example: for a flight BRU-VIE in C I need 17000 miles. Does that mean that I have to pay 34000 miles for return or is the 17000 already for the two legs?
- What costs do I have to pay to SN? When booking a ticket they charge base fare+ fuel surcharge+ airline fees. Do i have to pay only the fuel surcharge or the fees as well?
Old Apr 13, 2012, 2:30 am

Hello,

I just contact the Guest line this morning to redeem a ticket in SN (bru-muc).

Unfortunately they could not redeem such a ticket because it´s a code share with LH and you cannot use Etihad miles in such flights (guest line information)

Indeed Munich is not in the list of cities available for redeeming.

I confirmed that the values in the chart are return, so you would have to pay, from what I understood 17k miles (which is good value in my opinion!)

They also told me that you are liable to pay the taxes and fuel surcharge, which is quite a lot.

Also the availability is quite limited! I also checked a trip bru -> waw and I could only find dates in July (ok, in fact I just said dates that were holidays in Belgium + weekends, so this could be the reason). The trip to WAW would be 10K miles + around 120 euro in taxes. The tickets for the same dates are 200 euro.

Btw, I had a VERY GOOD experience in the call center. Execellent agent, good english (strong oriental accent, but that´s normal) and very interested in solving my problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.