Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Seat Selection on New Emirates Web Site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Selection on New Emirates Web Site

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2007, 12:04 am

Programs: Skywards, Qmiles, Miles&More, Enrich
Originally Posted by rasheed
Ah, okay. I am referring to reservations not made at emirates.com.
I can also change my seat assignment online even with a ticket booked by my TA. No problem
Old Dec 6, 2007, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
Originally Posted by NW-A332
This is the exact same situation as mine. Our itinerary has AF/EK/DL booked on expedia. I can access the reservation on emirates.com and add and change everything but seats. It is the only option that shows "not available" or something similar. I can add FFN, meal requests, and contact info, but not seats.
If you have added the FFN already, logged back out and in, and still cannot choose seats, then you can trycalling EK and ask for seat assignments.

There is one other possible reason I could guess for not available on seat selection and that would be overbooking, but that is very unusual since more people on EK don't pick seats beforehand.

Rasheed
Old Dec 6, 2007, 10:25 pm

Programs: AS-MVP, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Gold
Originally Posted by rasheed
There is one other possible reason I could guess for not available on seat selection and that would be overbooking, but that is very unusual since more people on EK don't pick seats beforehand.

Rasheed
This might be the reason. I looked at the class availability tool and it shows the flight as sold out. The only thing I really want is to have our seats be at the back where the plane narrows to 2 seats on the sides. They won't assign us those seats over the phone because they said those seats are reserved for handicapped passengers. I haven't called in over a month, so maybe it's time to call again. They also said that exit rows are released at the airport and not ahead of time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.