Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Dubai layover: what Emirates provides

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dubai layover: what Emirates provides

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2013, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by DYKWIA
I don't see why not. Just check in at the Le Meridien, get your vouchers, and then get a taxi to your alternative hotel.

I also love the Thai - Sukhothai Very convenient for a lovely meal followed by a few beers in the Dubliner next door.
DYKWIA - my thoughts exactly!!!! But I'm thinking I would try just picking up the vouchers then going directly to my preferred hotel, I thought you got the vouchers at the airport? I did last time.
Old Sep 18, 2013, 1:04 pm

Programs: SPG Plat 100, A3*G
Thinking about booking a Qantas flight that is partly operated by Emirates...

PRG-DXB-MEL... PRG-DXB is operated by EK, DXB-MEL by QF. I would arrive in DXB at 0:55 in the morning, then have a 10 hour layerover and a 10:55 flight to MEL.

Would I qualify for accomodation, ... etc?

According to this article, I would be:
http://www.domesticflightaustralia.c...s-20130218.php

But just wanted to check if anyone had any experience with this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.