Wiki Posts
Search

Do Sri Lankan Miles Ever Post?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2006, 10:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *G, ow Saph
Do Sri Lankan Miles Ever Post?

I'm zero for 2 thus far on my UL flights posting to Skywards. The EK ones seem to post within two days of flight completion, but it's been three weeks and nothing on the Sri Lankan flights.
Are these just much slower, or not automated, or what? Anybody have any experience?
Old Mar 6, 2006, 6:13 am

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by MKE-MR
I'm zero for 2 thus far on my UL flights posting to Skywards. The EK ones seem to post within two days of flight completion, but it's been three weeks and nothing on the Sri Lankan flights.
Are these just much slower, or not automated, or what? Anybody have any experience?
Bingo! Not sure why though...

If it becomes more than 2 months or so, or you need to miles to qualify for Silver or Gold I would phone them

Cheers
Old Mar 6, 2006, 7:07 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Interesting, I've never actually had any problems with UL miles posting to Skywards.
I'd give them (Skywards) a call after a week or two of the flight.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *G, ow Saph
Originally Posted by sadiqhassan
Bingo! Not sure why though...

If it becomes more than 2 months or so, or you need to miles to qualify for Silver or Gold I would phone them

Cheers
Thanks! It's in process now...after the second flight posted more quickly and still no sign of the first, I submitted the boarding pass (in person, since the online form rejected it). It will eventually be the difference in qualification, barring any further unexpected flights, so it better show up eventually

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.