Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having difficulty using the emirates booking tool for ~1month out?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2022, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

I recently booked a trip on F emirates for me, and J for my wife with miles(As a placeholder because I could not get a second F ticket) for one of their fifth freedom routes. I was able to reassure myself that I will get a second F ticket as the time nears by looking up other dates that were approx 1 month out from whatever day it was. By doing that I was able to find days that have 2 F tickets seeing as they posted more availability as the time neared. Now when I use the search tool to query for a month in advance from the current date, I find that I am hit with a "Can not pull up fares for these dates, please call us." Anyone else stumbling across this issue, or is it just me?

I have used both the website and app booking tool but no luck. Let me know!
Old Jun 12, 2022, 6:05 pm

Tell us the route. I assume these are Reward tickets you're booking?
Old Jun 12, 2022, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ft101
Tell us the route. I assume these are Reward tickets you're booking?

its EWR to Athens on Sept 5 2022, and yes they are award seats.

if you also look up say- July 12(one month from today) for that route, it shows the error I referenced earlier
Old Jun 12, 2022, 7:07 pm

I'm seeing this for 12th July, so it apppears like an EK issue.

Old Jun 12, 2022, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for checking! It’s been like this for a while. It’s going to be annoying to call every day to check on award availability if this problem persists up to the month of travel for me.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 5:29 am

The EK online (laptop) booking tool is a disgrace. Ever try adding a Fly Dubai segment? The tool does not even know "DWC" airport. And then, once FZ integrated into itinerary (I had to choose a flight with DXB departure), no more option to choose fare class.
Just wasted 20 mins of my life booking it over the phone instead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.