Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Any other options to put the miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2021, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 8MM Exec,Life Plat, Marriott Amb,Life Titanium, ,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist.

Hello All:

I will fly Emirates on a full fare 8K first class ticket. It used to be for the rare times I have been bought this ticket I could credit mileage to Alaska who appears long gone.

What other airlines can I credit these miles to as having them in Emirates program probably will not benefit me? any options?

Thank you in advance, NYC
Old Dec 6, 2021, 9:34 pm

Programs: NZ
Check wheretocredit.com for FFPs where you can credit EK flights:

https://www.wheretocredit.com/emirates/a
Old Oct 25, 2022, 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by minz56
Check wheretocredit.com for FFPs where you can credit EK flights:

https://www.wheretocredit.com/emirates/a
Any suggestions other than airlines listed here? I had a paid F flight on Emirates (in A class) and thinking of crediting to B6 for lack of better options.
Old Nov 9, 2022, 7:33 pm

Emirates and Jetblue ended the partnership at the end of October 2022. I guess its just a waiting game till they allow you to enter your United Mileage account. What would be the next best option for US based travelers to bank miles till then?
Old Nov 17, 2022, 1:44 pm

Programs: UA, BA Avios, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by ppatel14
Emirates and Jetblue ended the partnership at the end of October 2022. I guess its just a waiting game till they allow you to enter your United Mileage account. What would be the next best option for US based travelers to bank miles till then?
Ah this is what happened.. we have a trip in Dec and I swear I had entered our B6 FF info which is now missing..
Old Dec 30, 2022, 3:17 pm

Anyone know how long it takes to bank miles to another program? Before my itinerary start on 12/20, I contacted Emirates to add my Aeroplan number which I verified on the manage booking details webpage. Had a 5 day layover with the last leg on 12/25. I still haven't seen anything on the AC or Emirates side regarding mileage.
Old Jan 3, 2023, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by ppatel14
Anyone know how long it takes to bank miles to another program? Before my itinerary start on 12/20, I contacted Emirates to add my Aeroplan number which I verified on the manage booking details webpage. Had a 5 day layover with the last leg on 12/25. I still haven't seen anything on the AC or Emirates side regarding mileage.
Waiting on the same thing.. except 5 days later. We started 12/25, 5 day layover and flew 12/30 - waiting on aeroplan to post.
Old Jan 10, 2023, 10:32 am

Update: My miles from the 12/30 flight have posted to aeroplan. Took about 7 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.