Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

60,000 Promo Skywards CC Offer - Anything better?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2021, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/OWE, Marriott Ambassador

Hey All, GlobalMatt here. I'm normally on the AAdvantage boards. I keep getting CC offers for 60,000 Skywards miles sign-up offer after $3,000 spend in 3 months. Can hit that in a day. Also comes with $499 off up to 4 tickets. Seems pretty legit. I also have a gaggle of AMEX points and I'm thinking it's an easy 120k if both I and the Mrs. sign up.

Wondering if this is the best offer out there or is there a 100,000 offer, or any better offer. Don't want to jump on this opportunity if there is clearly a better CC option out there for Skywards. Here is the link for more details on the offer I keep getting. Mods, forgive me if this is a dupe post, but I couldn't really find it anywhere and my coffee is just starting to kick in.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 11:49 am

Can’t help you here but all I’m gonna say is lucky you! I wish there was an Emirates Skywards credit card in France 😩
GlobalMatt and Abyssin like this.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 12:09 pm

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by GlobalMatt
Hey All, GlobalMatt here. I'm normally on the AAdvantage boards. I keep getting CC offers for 60,000 Skywards miles sign-up offer after $3,000 spend in 3 months. Can hit that in a day. Also comes with $499 off up to 4 tickets. Seems pretty legit. I also have a gaggle of AMEX points and I'm thinking it's an easy 120k if both I and the Mrs. sign up.

Wondering if this is the best offer out there or is there a 100,000 offer, or any better offer. Don't want to jump on this opportunity if there is clearly a better CC option out there for Skywards. Here is the link for more details on the offer I keep getting. Mods, forgive me if this is a dupe post, but I couldn't really find it anywhere and my coffee is just starting to kick in.

In the UK we have this really good deal where you get a massive 30,000 points after purchasing a card for a small fee of Ł575 and then you only have to spend Ł4000 in 3 months to receive it...
thijsseh and GlobalMatt like this.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Will08
In the UK we have this really good deal where you get a massive 30,000 points after purchasing a card for a small fee of Ł575 and then you only have to spend Ł4000 in 3 months to receive it...
LOL, woof. Okay, so it sounds like it's not such a bad deal across the pond in this direction! Headed your way next week! Looking forward to a break from the states.
Will08 and thijsseh like this.
Old Dec 13, 2021, 8:55 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus

GlobalMatt.... I have been watching for a better offer for EK card for several months and have not seen anything better. But you should know that the 60K miles is for the Premium CC (which also gives you EK Gold status) and carries a $500 annual fee.... the other card will award you 50K for the same purchase requirement but only gives you EK Silver status, but also only has a $100 annual fee. Unless you can truly utilize the few extra benefits of Gold vs Silver, you might be paying quite a bit for the extra 10K in award points.
GlobalMatt likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2021, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Brostman
GlobalMatt.... I have been watching for a better offer for EK card for several months and have not seen anything better. But you should know that the 60K miles is for the Premium CC (which also gives you EK Gold status) and carries a $500 annual fee.... the other card will award you 50K for the same purchase requirement but only gives you EK Silver status, but also only has a $100 annual fee. Unless you can truly utilize the few extra benefits of Gold vs Silver, you might be paying quite a bit for the extra 10K in award points.
Thank you! On that basis my wife and I will likely get both then! $600 each for 0.5 cents each sounds like a great deal for 110,000 EK miles!
Old Feb 12, 2022, 10:24 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus
Thank you! On that basis my wife and I will likely get both then! $600 each for 0.5 cents each sounds like a great deal for 110,000 EK miles!
GlobalMatt.... I was wondering if you ever followed through and signed up for the Emirates Skywards CC..... more importantly, did you get both cards, just wondering if they allowed you to sign-up for both cards at the same time, or even within weeks/months of each other. You're right that 110k miles for 0.5 cents is a great deal.... better than any deal they have offered to purchase miles even with bonuses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.