Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

DXB F lounge has reopened today 1/7

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DXB F lounge has reopened today 1/7

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:14 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by tpsmith82
Anyone have insight as to possibility of the A lounge opening. Figured with the planned ramping up of a380 service, Australia & lots of Europe opening we might see it reopen?
A lounge has been open for a while. Only one side was open when I was there in December, but that was fine.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 7:55 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by DYKWIA
A lounge has been open for a while. Only one side was open when I was there in December, but that was fine.

Oh...great. just strange as I thought on the website it still said closed.

"Emirates First Class and Business Class lounges on Concourse B and Business Class lounge on Concourse A at Dubai International airport are open. The Emirates First Class lounge on Concourse C remains closed at this time."

Guess I'm reading it as it only said business class lounge on concourse a was open. But then it only mentions the c concourse lounge as being closed.

Either way, thanks for the update!
Old Jun 10, 2022, 1:19 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
In case anyone was curious how the EK F lounge looks or looks fairly recently. Here is a walkthrough

Old Jun 12, 2022, 3:17 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
A lounge is fully open. Restaurant menu isn't as significant as I remember.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 12:09 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
In case anyone was curious how the EK F lounge looks or looks fairly recently. Here is a walkthrough

https://youtu.be/hYyWB2nFGCQ
Credit to you for trying.

You really need to invest in some proper equipment, draft a script and invest in some voice presentation training if you want to make good content.

Watching a handheld iPhone and someone speaking stream of consciousness is far less than what most YouTubers these days offer. I turned off after no more than 10 seconds.
thijsseh likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 9:26 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by steveholt
A lounge is fully open. Restaurant menu isn't as significant as I remember.
Was at the A F Lounge this morning. Although all A gates are operational, only half the lounge (the left hand side, with the higher A gates) had any services. This was pointed out by the attendant at the entrance. Restaurant menu was via a QR code scan.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 2:59 am

How are the F lounge menus in A and B concourse? Anyone has pictures or links?
Old Jun 27, 2022, 4:36 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by Beepbop
How are the F lounge menus in A and B concourse? Anyone has pictures or links?
There you go!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
first-class-lounge-menu-dxb.pdf (235.0 KB, 244 views)
eminere and Beepbop like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.