Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates COVID test and other questions

Emirates COVID test and other questions

Old Jun 10, 2022, 12:26 am

Hi. Anyone with recent data points with this issue or with testing at the airport? I hadn’t realized it was PCR required at first on Emirates flights for Dubai to US direct. Flight is within 48 hrs now and email from Emirates says PCR only. As back up I figured I could get tested at the airport but called Emirates for more details on this and rep said they aren’t testing at the airport and directed me to their list of testing sites. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old Jun 10, 2022, 1:16 am

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
Are you connecting or based in Dubai? If you are in the UAE you can get test results in 24 or 12 hours.

There are several options, but there are at home services available through the Just Life or Rizek apps.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 9:03 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/coro...m-12-june.html

No more US Covid testing as of this weekend.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by extramileage
Are you connecting or based in Dubai? If you are in the UAE you can get test results in 24 or 12 hours.

There are several options, but there are at home services available through the Just Life or Rizek apps.
I’m just vacationing in Dubai and returning home.

Crazy about the new US announcement. Flight is on 6/12. No idea if we’ll be exempt since Emirates rule didn’t match up with US policy to begin with. Seems to be happening very suddenly.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.