Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Claiming EK Miles for Marriott Stays ... ?

Claiming EK Miles for Marriott Stays ... ?

Old Jan 12, 2020, 5:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qatar Silver, Emirates Skyward Silver, SPG Gold , IHG Spire Elite
Smile Claiming EK Miles for Marriott Stays ... ?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone here that currently knows how to claim Marriott Stays for EK Miles. Before the buy out of SPG this was extremely simple via the EK website. Claim from their partner claim form and within a few weeks use to post miles. Since the buy out by Marriott they have removed SPG from the drop down menu. I have called both companies more than twice and also sent emails. Emirates sends me to the Marriott contact page and Marriott sends me to Emirates as they need to post my miles with no success from any side. I have a lot of Marriott stays and I use to rack up a lot of extra miles which is always helpful but currently since my stays since the merger I just cant do it. Maybe someone on here is have success? I will be posting this on the Marriott forum too but I cant find much online.

Thanks
Old Jan 12, 2020, 7:45 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
I feel your pain. I had a number of stays just before christmas. I got 2,600 for one particular stay but then nothing for the other 3 stays either side of it. As for flights, I have received points for 5 out of the last 15.
Old Jan 12, 2020, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qatar Silver, Emirates Skyward Silver, SPG Gold , IHG Spire Elite
Its become a Joke. Literally no one knows from each side. Numerous emails and calls. I wish this could be passed on to someone who speaks to people higher up of both companies to be resolved. I am hoping someone may have an answer as I have lots of previous and up and coming stays. My miles to Marriott for flights get credited too which is funny but just not the other way around. In hope I wait..
Old Jan 14, 2020, 1:07 am

Programs: EK Gold
When staying at Marriot hotels, I claim the Marriot Reward points and then convert them to Skywards Miles.

This seems to work and is very quick, last time it took around 24h.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.