FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Emirates | Skywards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards-490/)
-   -   How much in advance for MXP to JFK (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards/2002863-how-much-advance-mxp-jfk.html)

flybie Jan 5, 2020 8:26 pm

How much in advance for MXP to JFK

I’m keeping an eye on MXP to JFK F class one way but so far nothing in June 2020. How much in advance that Emirates releases award seats for this route in June?

ATH to EWR has lots of seats available using miles.

iFlyMoreThanYou Jan 5, 2020 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by flybie (Post 31913380)
I’m keeping an eye on MXP to JFK F class one way but so far nothing in June 2020. How much in advance that Emirates releases award seats for this route in June?

Couple of days out is your best bet.

jomama341 May 6, 2021 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by flybie (Post 31913380)

Curious if you ever got to the bottom of this. I'm looking to book MXP to JFK in F in September if possible.

theboss7593 May 11, 2021 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by jomama341 (Post 33231741)
Curious if you ever got to the bottom of this. I'm looking to book MXP to JFK in F in September if possible.

Yes a few days out to 2 weeks space opens up but you need to be flexible +/- a day or two sometimes.

flybie May 11, 2021 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by jomama341 (Post 33231741)

Are you looking for A380? That one is really tough but it’s doable. You just need to be flexible. Last I looked they al operate with Boeing not airbus and tons of award availability last yeat. Wonder because it was due to covid.

CappuccinoAddict May 12, 2021 8:52 am

I just booked MXP-JFK in F for early September, using Emirates miles. I had been checking every day and availability just appeared yesterday. It's the 77W with old first class, which I don't mind. Seat is the same as the A380 and who needs an onboard bar when you can have Dom brought to your seat? The shower would have been cool though, as I've never flown Emirates F.

But I certainly would be thrilled for an equipment swap either to an A380 or the new first class--I know either of those is unlikely.

madderlake Sep 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Curious for those of you who have booked lately is it still the same as 2 weeks in to find the best avail? I'm searching for 2023 and I'm not seeing much so wonder if it's still a function of last minute is best for J awards? Thanks!