Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates App - Launches Airport Maps

Old Nov 12, 2019, 2:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold

"Dubai's flagship airline Emirates has launched a new feature on its app called Airport Maps which will allow customers to navigate seamlessly through the airport. The feature can detect the user's location (via Bluetooth and WiFi) and provide point to point navigation through all touchpoints of the airport including check-in desks, Emirates lounges, shops, restaurants or ATMs in the airport.

The new feature maps out Emirates' hub -- Dubai International Airport's Terminal 3 -- and also includes major airports in the Emirates network - London Heathrow, London Gatwick and Hong Kong International airport."
Old Nov 12, 2019, 8:23 am

Programs: Skywards
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer

"Dubai's flagship airline Emirates has launched a new feature on its app called Airport Maps which will allow customers to navigate seamlessly through the airport. The feature can detect the user's location (via Bluetooth and WiFi) and provide point to point navigation through all touchpoints of the airport including check-in desks, Emirates lounges, shops, restaurants or ATMs in the airport.

The new feature maps out Emirates' hub -- Dubai International Airport's Terminal 3 -- and also includes major airports in the Emirates network - London Heathrow, London Gatwick and Hong Kong International airport."
interesting that Hong Kong is listed too, might be worthy having a city view so one can plan better with the protests 😎 - i think the HK airport express and checkin were closed for a day or few hours yesterday
Old Nov 12, 2019, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by S c 0 TT y
interesting that Hong Kong is listed too, might be worthy having a city view so one can plan better with the protests 😎 - i think the HK airport express and checkin were closed for a day or few hours yesterday
I like it ! Wasn't there an iOS and Android app mapping out police movement ? Maybe get a feed from that app.
S c 0 TT y likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.