Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mixed cabin redemption

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2019, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, United 1K, BA Blue, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum
Mixed cabin redemption

Hello all, first time trying to redeem Skywards miles, wish me luck!

I am trying to price out a mixed cabin journey via Dubai, but the website won't let me do it. I know the first leg to DXB is sold out on Biz, so I am content with Y and then Biz for the onward journey, but it won't let me select mixed cabins online.

Is calling them the only option to get that done? Thank you in advance!
Old Sep 19, 2019, 5:37 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Can't be done due to married segment logic
Old Sep 19, 2019, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, United 1K, BA Blue, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum
That makes no sense. The flights are available if booked as separate tickets, but I want to have them on the same PNR.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 7:25 pm

It may make no sense to you, but to an airline it does. They can make more money (or miles) selling two single tickets than the route you want.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.