Emirates Delayed Response

Old Jul 25, 19, 4:51 am
TTH
Original Poster

Emirates Delayed Response

Hello all

What would be regarded as a reasonable time where Emirates made an error concerning points and their ongoing investigation?

Its now been 15 days and they are still investigating.

Thank you in advance.
Old Jul 25, 19, 5:49 am
Suspended

Programs: Skywards Gold
I usually have a resolution within a week. Via twitter
TTH likes this.
Old Jul 25, 19, 8:25 am

Programs: Skywards
I've had two instances recently and i've heard from an advisor saying they are investigating and someone will be in-touch soon - however, when I check my statement, on both occassions the miles were credited but received no response to confirm this. So I would recommend checking your online statement, the miles may have already been credited.
TTH likes this.
Old Jul 25, 19, 8:49 am
Suspended

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by S c 0 TT y View Post
I've had two instances recently and i've heard from an advisor saying they are investigating and someone will be in-touch soon - however, when I check my statement, on both occassions the miles were credited but received no response to confirm this. So I would recommend checking your online statement, the miles may have already been credited.
I've had two instances as well, relating to promos and changed flights, both time I technically qualified for fewer or no miles but got the original amount after tweeting them and both times they updated me once the miles had been credited
TTH likes this.
Old Jul 25, 19, 10:05 am
TTH
Original Poster

Originally Posted by S c 0 TT y View Post
Iíve been checking it religiously but nothing yet. Twitter it is, we shall see.
Old Jul 25, 19, 10:06 am
TTH
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skywardhunter View Post
I've had two instances as well, relating to promos and changed flights, both time I technically qualified for fewer or no miles but got the original amount after tweeting them and both times they updated me once the miles had been credited
Thank you for sharing your experience too. Twitter it is.
skywardhunter and S c 0 TT y like this.

Search this Thread