Putting your feet up in J

Old Jul 18, 19, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Putting your feet up in J

MEL to DXB, I missed the chance to take a photo of when the feet were resting above the display on the metal bar (including spread eagle formation, left leg on screen and the right leg resting above the passengers head rest in front of her as it was closer for her to reach, yes it was occupied), though at the time I was already disgusted and didn't feel like taking anymore photos. To describe the scene, lets just say that the whole entertainment display got the full massage-by-feet treatment, and that wasn't airline socks either. The footrest/ottoman section was available.

I'll let you guys decide if this was acceptable/appropriate.
Old Jul 18, 19, 7:28 am

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
yuck, especially the behavior described but not shown in the picture!
Tanzguy likes this.
Old Jul 18, 19, 1:36 pm
Vay

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat.
Seen this behavior second time this week. Definitely not acceptable. I guess we should all clean our areas like Naomi Campbell.
Tanzguy likes this.
Old Jul 18, 19, 4:16 pm

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!
It seems to be catching
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/airli...rifies-twitter

SS
Old Jul 19, 19, 2:11 am

Revolting and arrogant.
Bouncingsouls and blurt91 like this.
Old Jul 19, 19, 7:19 am

Another missed marketing opportunity. "Our LED-Flat-Screens are a pleasing experience to ANY part of your body, not just the eye."
motherwell1991 likes this.
Old Jul 20, 19, 1:15 am

Programs: EK Gold
Crew should have said a simple 'hi can you take your feet off the screen please'

If the passenger decided on agro after that polite request then she would have been met by the police in DXB I suspect.
blurt91 and nancypants like this.
Old Jul 22, 19, 7:30 pm

​​​​​​Had a youngster (one of about a dozen under 10 years old) on my recent flight DXB-LAX who was using his toes to navigate the ICE screen each time I passed

it it seems there are more children in J each time I fly, and while I donít have a problem so long as they are well behaved I do envy their parents financial ability
Old Jul 23, 19, 2:46 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
It all goes back to how to let your kids behave from when you first take your newborn into a restaurant up to the time that they are lucky enough to travel in J or even F. Maybe we were lucky in that our son was always more interested in the food than running around the place!
Old Jul 23, 19, 3:33 am

Originally Posted by Herrick View Post
​​​​​​Had a youngster (one of about a dozen under 10 years old) on my recent flight DXB-LAX who was using his toes to navigate the ICE screen each time I passed

it it seems there are more children in J each time I fly, and while I donít have a problem so long as they are well behaved I do envy their parents financial ability
Maybe practising their "talent" for America's Got Talent audition in LA ?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: