Community
Wiki Posts
Search

stn to dxb one way

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2019, 12:35 am
Original Poster

stn to dxb one way

Has anyone a suggestion on how to get a sensible fare stn to dxb one way in J class - it seems the single fare is the same as the return.
I can change my plans if this is not possible as the trip is some months away - is the stn flight okay or should I stick with lhr...
After dxb for a couple of days I was planning on flying to Chandigarh with Indigo
Old Jul 3, 2019, 2:26 am

One way fares are routinely sold only from higher fare classes on many airlines.... The only cheaper flights I can see (1100 GBP and that might be date dependent) are on Ukraine International from LGW via KBP!!! (Edit - that seems to go as low as 860 GBP...but its a 737.... recliners?)
Old Jul 3, 2019, 5:03 am

If you book a return leg in economy then that will reduce the fare substantially.
trooper likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Return fare it is then unless I wish to fly from LGW
Old Jul 3, 2019, 3:15 pm

If your not planning on coming back, use the multi trip and see the cheapest place to return to and just skip the flight, you still have the problem of a one way on the way back, that's assuming your coming back!
Old Jul 4, 2019, 1:15 am

LCC to Amsterdam or another EK destination in Europe, then your EK flight to DXB. Combine with a throwaway economy return to the cheapest destination you can find as above, or a continuation past DXB if you can travel hand baggage only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.