Wiki Posts
Search

Routes that offer caviar in F

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2019, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Silver, Aeroplan, Hilton Honors Gold
Routes that offer caviar in F

Flying TUN-DXB a few days ago, a fellow passenger complained that this route does not get caviar. What is the shortest route that has caviar? I note that DXB-BKK is slightly longer, and it offers caviar. Of the nearby destinations, does ALG or CMN get caviar?
Old Jul 1, 2019, 10:11 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
What time was the flight? Some routes have caviar on some flights but not others. E.g. CPT there is the EK772 at 4am which doesn't have caviar (DXB-CPT direction) and EK770 which departs around 9am which does. I think if it's predominantly a night + breakfast flight (departure after midnight and before sunrise) and not ULH it probably doesn't have caviar. Pretty sure HKG-BKK has caviar (or had, not sure the current status of the route)
Old Jul 1, 2019, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Silver, Aeroplan, Hilton Honors Gold
DXB-TUN departs at 0900 and TUN-DXB departs at 1405. Neither offer caviar as part of dine on demand.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 2:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
.................. Pretty sure HKG-BKK has caviar (or had, not sure the current status of the route)
Surely not ...... ?

I don’t believe the route even offers F class ?

Other short sectors such as trans-Tasman do carry an F cabin but not a caviar service (IME)
Old Jul 1, 2019, 2:39 pm
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Using the ‘what’s on my flight’ feature on the EK website you can download the menu and check if there is caviar on offer on that particular flight number.
QRC3288 likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 11:20 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by subject2load

Surely not ...... ?

Other short sectors such as trans-Tasman do carry an F cabin but not a caviar service (IME)
It used to, on the A380. I've flown it in F (but not into caviar which is why I'm not sure whether it was offered)
Old Jul 2, 2019, 4:12 am

Originally Posted by subject2load
Surely not ...... ?

EK384/385 has chopped and changed betweeen 2 Class and 3 Class. I can confirm I too have had caviar on it when 3 Class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.