Wiki Posts
Search

ICC Cricket World Cup Tickets

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2019, 4:11 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines
Original Poster

ICC Cricket World Cup Tickets

Long shot... but has anybody applied for cricket tickets using Skywards? We applied for 2 tickets for a game on Saturday, and the email confirmation said that we'd receive an email about a week before the game saying how and where to pick up the tickets.

Of course, no email has been received, and the support email address don't respond.

I've heard this sort of thing before (about tennis tickets IIRC). The official ticket office know nothing... and there's nobody to contact.

So, anybody else has any tickets? If so, was there a separate Emirates ticket booth? The game is New Zealand v West Indies at Old Trafford.

Thanks
Old Jun 20, 2019, 6:03 am

I applied and used tickets for an Oval game. I was similarly stressed about the lack of info but I received an email the day before the game to collect the tickets at the ticket collection booth. At the stadium the box office desks directed me to another desk (a table in front of an entrance gate with boxes containing envelopes) at a gate where VIP / sponsor tickets were collected. Showed ID and picked up the tickets. No hassle no fuss. The tickets are in the platinum category and excellent seats.

Enjoy the game.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 12:48 am
Original Poster

Thanks... 35 minutes after I posted this, my wife got an email Just pick them up at the ticket office after 11am on the day.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

What a game... well worth 12k points for 2 tickets

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.