Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

New A380 celebrating UAE's Space Mission

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2019, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/uae/dubai...-space-mission

"Dubai-based Emirates airline on Sunday announced that it will pay a tribute to UAE's space mission with a special livery on an A380 aircraft.

"We are proud to celebrate the UAE's historic journey to space with a special livery on our flagship Airbus A380 that will soon take off to the skies," Emirates said on Twitter."
S c 0 TT y and Wanderlust_65 like this.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 1:42 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Gosh, how exciting.

I think Emirates should do away with all economy class services and use the savings to paint this livery on all its planes. It is only right and proper that this wonderful achievement is celebrated world-wide.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 4:22 am

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
Good for them.... although I'm not sure he actually space-walked (left the capsule or space station).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.